- Report: Miami Heat will have interest in Mike Conley this offseason
- Dwyane Wade unveils reason why Erik Spoelstra benched him after he dropped 50 points in 3 quarters
- Dwyane Wade honored that Kobe Bryant paid him one-of-a-kind compliment in his book
- Jimmy Butler on why Miami Heat’s defense has been elite: ‘We got rid of Derrick Jones Jr.’
- Report: Kendrick Nunn partners with NBPA to help single fathers in Chicago
- Report: Victor Oladipo to seek specialist’s evaluation regarding timetable for knee injury
- Erik Spoelstra declines to answer whether Victor Oladipo will play for Miami Heat again this season
- Dewayne Dedmon offers fantastic response when asked what he’s willing to do for Miami Heat
- Report: Victor Oladipo increasingly unlikely to receive ‘anything near’ maximum deal this offseason
- Kendrick Nunn shows he’s been fully vaccinated and exclaims COVID-19 ‘can kiss my a–‘
Report: Jimmy Butler signs ‘significant’ shoe deal to become face of Li-Ning
- Updated: November 19, 2020
The veteran is set to become the current face of Chinese company Li-Ning.
— Nick DePaula (@NickDePaula) November 19, 2020
Butler, 31, continues to follow in the footsteps of Heat legend Dwyane Wade.
Wade, who played in the NBA for 16 years, represented Li-Ning for the last few years of his career. The three-time champion’s relationship with Li-Ning began in 2012.
Now, Butler is tasked with carrying the torch.
Last season, Butler led the Heat to the 2020 NBA Finals. Although the Heat lost to the Los Angeles Lakers in six games, they put up an amazing fight.
Over the course of the postseason, Butler averaged 22.2 points, 6.5 rebounds and 6.0 assists per contest.