- Report: Tyler Herro to miss Miami Heat’s next 3 games with latest injury
- Injury report released for Miami Heat’s Friday night game vs. Toronto Raptors
- Report: Miami Heat to use dogs to screen for COVID-19 as they begin welcoming fans back into arena
- Erik Spoelstra insinuates NBA forcing Miami Heat to play short-handed may have worsened Tyler Herro’s injury
- Andre Iguodala claims Duncan Robinson and Tyler Herro have work ethics ‘just like’ Stephen Curry and Klay Thompson
- Kendrick Nunn discloses why he still thinks he deserved Rookie of the Year over Ja Morant
- Report: Miami Heat ‘really want’ Washington Wizards superstar Bradley Beal
- Dwyane Wade celebrates Kamala Harris making history as first female vice president
- Katya Elise Henry shares adorable pictures to celebrate Tyler Herro’s birthday
- Report: Multiple players remain out for Miami Heat’s Wednesday game vs. Toronto Raptors
Report: Jimmy Butler signs ‘significant’ shoe deal to become face of Li-Ning
- Updated: November 19, 2020
The veteran is set to become the current face of Chinese company Li-Ning.
— Nick DePaula (@NickDePaula) November 19, 2020
Butler, 31, continues to follow in the footsteps of Heat legend Dwyane Wade.
Wade, who played in the NBA for 16 years, represented Li-Ning for the last few years of his career. The three-time champion’s relationship with Li-Ning began in 2012.
Now, Butler is tasked with carrying the torch.
Last season, Butler led the Heat to the 2020 NBA Finals. Although the Heat lost to the Los Angeles Lakers in six games, they put up an amazing fight.
Over the course of the postseason, Butler averaged 22.2 points, 6.5 rebounds and 6.0 assists per contest.