- Duncan Robinson’s humble reaction after passing Dwyane Wade in Miami Heat record books
- Report: Rockets player gets jumped at strip club, takes bottle to face in Miami day before taking on Heat
- Report: Miami Heat to be without Jimmy Butler, Bam Adebayo and Tyler Herro vs. Houston Rockets
- Report: Miami Heat have been ‘concerned now for months’ about Tyler Herro’s celebrity status
- Report: Miami Heat to be without Bam Adebayo and Tyler Herro vs. Houston Rockets
- Dwyane Wade says Zaire has activated ‘Wade hops’ after he jumps over grown man for impressive dunk
- Bam Adebayo issues strong message to ‘switch that narrative’ of Jimmy Butler calling out Miami Heat
- Former Miami Heat big man remembers Dwyane Wade displaying Michael ‘Jordan-esque’ tendencies early in career
- Report: Miami Heat expect Victor Oladipo to return from knee injury this season
- Jimmy Butler delivers blunt message to Bam Adebayo: ‘Attack the rim…play bully ball’
Report: OKC Thunder Trade Russell Westbrook to Houston Rockets for Chris Paul
- Updated: July 11, 2019
It doesn’t look like superstar point guard Russell Westbrook will be joining Jimmy Butler in Miami after all.
That’s because ESPN’s Adrian Wojnarowski has reported that Westbrook has been sent to the Houston Rockets in exchange for Chris Paul, first-round picks in 2024 and 2026, and pick swaps in 2021 and 2025.
This leaves the Thunder with with an unfathomable eight additional first-round picks through 2026, plus four pick swaps.
The Heat had long been reported to be the frontrunners to land Westbrook, as the mercurial guard even had Miami at the top of his short wish list.