- Report: Avery Bradley to return, Goran Dragic out vs. Denver Nuggets
- Report: NBA officials believe Duncan Robinson will get $15-20M annually in free agency
- Udonis Haslem expresses anger over NBA ‘locking up’ players in hotel rooms due to COVID-19
- Miami Heat legend Dwyane Wade reacts to tragic COVID-19-related death of Sekou Smith
- Report: Miami Heat could be without 8 players Wednesday vs. Denver Nuggets
- Miami Heat remember Kobe Bryant with incredible 8-minute, 24-second video tribute
- Dwyane Wade reacts to hilarious photo of him and Martha Stewart
- Video: Kyrie Irving successfully sneaks Bam Adebayo his jersey after Miami Heat-Brooklyn Nets game
- Udonis Haslem says Duncan Robinson is the best shooter he’s ever seen
- Report: Avery Bradley announces exact date he plans to return for Miami Heat
Report: OKC Thunder Trade Russell Westbrook to Houston Rockets for Chris Paul
- Updated: July 11, 2019
It doesn’t look like superstar point guard Russell Westbrook will be joining Jimmy Butler in Miami after all.
That’s because ESPN’s Adrian Wojnarowski has reported that Westbrook has been sent to the Houston Rockets in exchange for Chris Paul, first-round picks in 2024 and 2026, and pick swaps in 2021 and 2025.
This leaves the Thunder with with an unfathomable eight additional first-round picks through 2026, plus four pick swaps.
The Heat had long been reported to be the frontrunners to land Westbrook, as the mercurial guard even had Miami at the top of his short wish list.