- Report: Miami Heat will have interest in Mike Conley this offseason
- Dwyane Wade unveils reason why Erik Spoelstra benched him after he dropped 50 points in 3 quarters
- Dwyane Wade honored that Kobe Bryant paid him one-of-a-kind compliment in his book
- Jimmy Butler on why Miami Heat’s defense has been elite: ‘We got rid of Derrick Jones Jr.’
- Report: Kendrick Nunn partners with NBPA to help single fathers in Chicago
- Report: Victor Oladipo to seek specialist’s evaluation regarding timetable for knee injury
- Erik Spoelstra declines to answer whether Victor Oladipo will play for Miami Heat again this season
- Dewayne Dedmon offers fantastic response when asked what he’s willing to do for Miami Heat
- Report: Victor Oladipo increasingly unlikely to receive ‘anything near’ maximum deal this offseason
- Kendrick Nunn shows he’s been fully vaccinated and exclaims COVID-19 ‘can kiss my a–‘
Dwyane Wade pleads with Stephen Curry to help him stay in shape after latest dominant performance
- Updated: January 5, 2021
Golden State Warriors superstar Stephen Curry put together a stellar performance on Monday night against the Sacramento Kings.
That performance came just one day after his career-high 62-point explosion on Sunday against the Portland Trail Blazers.
Miami Heat legend Dwayne Wade was quick to ask the two-time MVP for advice after he racked up a quick 30 points versus the Kings in 31 minutes of play.
Man @StephenCurry30 I may need some of that Oxigen water. 92 points in 67 mins sheesh 😳 you think it can help an old guy out who trains on a StairMaster only 🤷🏾♂️ asking for a friend?
— DWade (@DwyaneWade) January 5, 2021
Curry and the Warriors were expected to once again be Western Conference contenders this season, but another season-ending injury to Klay Thompson has subdued those expectations.
The Warriors started the season with a sluggish start, going 2-3 before their current two-game win streak with Curry, 32, showing he still has plenty left in the tank.
Along with his 30 points, he also tallied nine rebounds and eight assists in the win on Monday night.
Wade, the Heat’s all-time leading scorer and three-time NBA champion, expressed a similar reaction on Sunday when Curry had his record-setting night.
The Warriors now sit at 4-3 and take on the Los Angeles Clippers twice this week.