- Report: Miami Heat will have interest in Mike Conley this offseason
- Dwyane Wade unveils reason why Erik Spoelstra benched him after he dropped 50 points in 3 quarters
- Dwyane Wade honored that Kobe Bryant paid him one-of-a-kind compliment in his book
- Jimmy Butler on why Miami Heat’s defense has been elite: ‘We got rid of Derrick Jones Jr.’
- Report: Kendrick Nunn partners with NBPA to help single fathers in Chicago
- Report: Victor Oladipo to seek specialist’s evaluation regarding timetable for knee injury
- Erik Spoelstra declines to answer whether Victor Oladipo will play for Miami Heat again this season
- Dewayne Dedmon offers fantastic response when asked what he’s willing to do for Miami Heat
- Report: Victor Oladipo increasingly unlikely to receive ‘anything near’ maximum deal this offseason
- Kendrick Nunn shows he’s been fully vaccinated and exclaims COVID-19 ‘can kiss my a–‘
Dwyane Wade offers proud reaction to Bam Adebayo buying his mom a house
- Updated: December 7, 2020
Former Heat superstar Dwyane Wade gave Adebayo plenty of love on social media for the act of generosity.
The heartwarming act certainly didn’t hurt Adebayo’s pocket, as he will enter the first season of a five-year contract that could ultimately be worth close to $200 million in 2021-22.
The former University of Kentucky standout earned that fortune by stepping up his game big time this past season.
During the 2019-20 campaign, he averaged 15.9 points, 10.2 rebounds and 5.1 assists a game, all big improvements over the previous season.
It also earned Adebayo his first All-Star game bid and nearly netted him the NBA’s Most Improved Player award.
During the 2020 NBA Playoffs, he stepped up his game to help Miami dump the heavily-favored Milwaukee Bucks and then dispatch the Boston Celtics to reach the NBA Finals.