- Report: Miami Heat to use dogs to screen for COVID-19 as they begin welcoming fans back into arena
- Erik Spoelstra insinuates NBA forcing Miami Heat to play short-handed may have worsened Tyler Herro’s injury
- Andre Iguodala claims Duncan Robinson and Tyler Herro have work ethics ‘just like’ Stephen Curry and Klay Thompson
- Kendrick Nunn discloses why he still thinks he deserved Rookie of the Year over Ja Morant
- Report: Miami Heat ‘really want’ Washington Wizards superstar Bradley Beal
- Dwyane Wade celebrates Kamala Harris making history as first female vice president
- Katya Elise Henry shares adorable pictures to celebrate Tyler Herro’s birthday
- Report: Multiple players remain out for Miami Heat’s Wednesday game vs. Toronto Raptors
- Video: Udonis Haslem says Miami Heat trading for James Harden would’ve aged him ’15 years’
- Goran Dragic explains why he ripped into Miami Heat teammates during win over Detroit Pistons
Dwyane Wade offers proud reaction to Bam Adebayo buying his mom a house
- Updated: December 7, 2020
Former Heat superstar Dwyane Wade gave Adebayo plenty of love on social media for the act of generosity.
The heartwarming act certainly didn’t hurt Adebayo’s pocket, as he will enter the first season of a five-year contract that could ultimately be worth close to $200 million in 2021-22.
The former University of Kentucky standout earned that fortune by stepping up his game big time this past season.
During the 2019-20 campaign, he averaged 15.9 points, 10.2 rebounds and 5.1 assists a game, all big improvements over the previous season.
It also earned Adebayo his first All-Star game bid and nearly netted him the NBA’s Most Improved Player award.
During the 2020 NBA Playoffs, he stepped up his game to help Miami dump the heavily-favored Milwaukee Bucks and then dispatch the Boston Celtics to reach the NBA Finals.