- Report: Victor Oladipo increasingly unlikely to receive ‘anything near’ maximum deal this offseason
- Kendrick Nunn shows he’s been fully vaccinated and exclaims COVID-19 ‘can kiss my a–‘
- Gabrielle Union dedicates lengthy, heartfelt tribute to DMX
- Report: Victor Oladipo will not travel with Miami Heat on upcoming road trip
- Report: Dwyane Wade and Udonis Haslem dragged into $160,000 eviction lawsuit over Miami pizzeria
- Video: Victor Oladipo exits game vs. Lakers after suffering non-contact injury
- Video: Jimmy Butler taunts Lakers while taking over in 4th quarter for Heat
- Video: Victor Oladipo throws down angry poster over Andre Drummond
- Tyler Herro admits he ‘definitely thought I would be starting’ as he comments on reserve role with Miami Heat
- Dwyane Wade slights Boston Celtics, says they don’t have an identity
Bam Adebayo surprises mom with epic new house for her birthday
- Updated: December 6, 2020
He just bought his mother a new house to celebrate her birthday, and he shared the news on his Instagram account.
View this post on Instagram
Last season, Adebayo started to emerge as a force in the NBA. He greatly increased his scoring, rebounding and assists while helping the Heat make their Cinderella run to the NBA Finals.
For his efforts, Adebayo was named to the NBA All-Star Game for the first time, and he was also a leading candidate for the Most Improved Player award.
Just days ago, the team signed him to a massive five-year deal that could be worth close to $200 million when it’s all said and done.
As a result, he certainly has more than enough money to gift beautiful houses to his loved ones.
If Adebayo takes another significant step forward, it could very well ensure a return trip to the championship series for the Heat.