- Report: Tyler Herro to miss Miami Heat’s next 3 games with latest injury
- Injury report released for Miami Heat’s Friday night game vs. Toronto Raptors
- Report: Miami Heat to use dogs to screen for COVID-19 as they begin welcoming fans back into arena
- Erik Spoelstra insinuates NBA forcing Miami Heat to play short-handed may have worsened Tyler Herro’s injury
- Andre Iguodala claims Duncan Robinson and Tyler Herro have work ethics ‘just like’ Stephen Curry and Klay Thompson
- Kendrick Nunn discloses why he still thinks he deserved Rookie of the Year over Ja Morant
- Report: Miami Heat ‘really want’ Washington Wizards superstar Bradley Beal
- Dwyane Wade celebrates Kamala Harris making history as first female vice president
- Katya Elise Henry shares adorable pictures to celebrate Tyler Herro’s birthday
- Report: Multiple players remain out for Miami Heat’s Wednesday game vs. Toronto Raptors
Bam Adebayo surprises mom with epic new house for her birthday
- Updated: December 6, 2020
He just bought his mother a new house to celebrate her birthday, and he shared the news on his Instagram account.
View this post on Instagram
Last season, Adebayo started to emerge as a force in the NBA. He greatly increased his scoring, rebounding and assists while helping the Heat make their Cinderella run to the NBA Finals.
For his efforts, Adebayo was named to the NBA All-Star Game for the first time, and he was also a leading candidate for the Most Improved Player award.
Just days ago, the team signed him to a massive five-year deal that could be worth close to $200 million when it’s all said and done.
As a result, he certainly has more than enough money to gift beautiful houses to his loved ones.
If Adebayo takes another significant step forward, it could very well ensure a return trip to the championship series for the Heat.