- Tom Thibodeau heaps praise on Pat Riley, looking to mimic Miami Heat culture with New York Knicks
- Report: Jimmy Butler didn’t like ‘lack of professionalism’ on Minnesota Timberwolves
- Paul Pierce throws massive shade at Tyler Herro for calling himself a ‘bucket’
- Dejected Bam Adebayo has harsh message for himself after Game 5 loss to Celtics
- Video: Jaylen Brown blows kiss to Miami Heat bench after making back-to-back 3s
- Video: Udonis Haslem seen ripping into Miami Heat players in 3rd quarter of Game 5
- Dwyane Wade speaks on how ‘personal’ LeBron James Lakers vs. Pat Riley Heat matchup would be
- Draymond Green latest NBA star to rave about Jimmy Butler’s style of leadership
- Video: Charles Barkley goes off on Shaquille O’Neal for comparing Goran Dragic to Chris Paul
- C.J. McCollum clowns haters who have called Jimmy Butler a ‘bad teammate’
Dwyane Wade, LeBron James, Among Others Rally Around Udonis Haslem’s Plea for Justice
- Updated: June 1, 2020
NBA stars all over the country have spoken out about the injustice of the police killing of George Floyd as well as the subsequent protests that have taken place across the United States.
After Haslem passionately made his stance known, a number of his current and former teammates expressed their support loud and clear.
— DWade (@DwyaneWade) June 1, 2020
— Goran Dragić (@Goran_Dragic) June 1, 2020
The entire nation has been through an incredibly tumultuous period over the last few months. With the COVID-19 pandemic still claiming lives, it now seems as though a period of major civil unrest will continue raging as well.
At the moment, Americans are looking for a voice of leadership and hope. While Haslem is not a politician or government official, he certainly has the ability to stir strong emotions in his fellow teammates and fans.
Hopefully, Haslem will continue to express himself and preach equality and unity going forward.