- Report: Miami Heat release injury update on Jimmy Butler after scary moment vs. Phoenix Suns
- Ja Morant expresses no sympathy for Miami Heat having to play 8 games in 12 days
- Report: Miami Heat will have interest in Mike Conley this offseason
- Dwyane Wade unveils reason why Erik Spoelstra benched him after he dropped 50 points in 3 quarters
- Dwyane Wade honored that Kobe Bryant paid him one-of-a-kind compliment in his book
- Jimmy Butler on why Miami Heat’s defense has been elite: ‘We got rid of Derrick Jones Jr.’
- Report: Kendrick Nunn partners with NBPA to help single fathers in Chicago
- Report: Victor Oladipo to seek specialist’s evaluation regarding timetable for knee injury
- Erik Spoelstra declines to answer whether Victor Oladipo will play for Miami Heat again this season
- Dewayne Dedmon offers fantastic response when asked what he’s willing to do for Miami Heat
Dwyane Wade, LeBron James, Among Others Rally Around Udonis Haslem’s Plea for Justice
- Updated: June 1, 2020
NBA stars all over the country have spoken out about the injustice of the police killing of George Floyd as well as the subsequent protests that have taken place across the United States.
After Haslem passionately made his stance known, a number of his current and former teammates expressed their support loud and clear.
— DWade (@DwyaneWade) June 1, 2020
— Goran Dragić (@Goran_Dragic) June 1, 2020
The entire nation has been through an incredibly tumultuous period over the last few months. With the COVID-19 pandemic still claiming lives, it now seems as though a period of major civil unrest will continue raging as well.
At the moment, Americans are looking for a voice of leadership and hope. While Haslem is not a politician or government official, he certainly has the ability to stir strong emotions in his fellow teammates and fans.
Hopefully, Haslem will continue to express himself and preach equality and unity going forward.