- Dwyane Wade honored that Kobe Bryant paid him one-of-a-kind compliment in his book
- Jimmy Butler on why Miami Heat’s defense has been elite: ‘We got rid of Derrick Jones Jr.’
- Report: Kendrick Nunn partners with NBPA to help single fathers in Chicago
- Report: Victor Oladipo to seek specialist’s evaluation regarding timetable for knee injury
- Erik Spoelstra declines to answer whether Victor Oladipo will play for Miami Heat again this season
- Dewayne Dedmon offers fantastic response when asked what he’s willing to do for Miami Heat
- Report: Victor Oladipo increasingly unlikely to receive ‘anything near’ maximum deal this offseason
- Kendrick Nunn shows he’s been fully vaccinated and exclaims COVID-19 ‘can kiss my a–‘
- Gabrielle Union dedicates lengthy, heartfelt tribute to DMX
- Report: Victor Oladipo will not travel with Miami Heat on upcoming road trip
Dwyane Wade defends Nate Robinson after Gilbert Arenas’ message goes viral
- Updated: November 30, 2020
On Sunday, Gilbert Arenas delivered a motivating message to Nate Robinson after the former three-time NBA Slam Dunk champion got knocked out by YouTube star Jake Paul in a boxing match.
Wade, 38, is one of the numerous NBA players who showed support for Robinson.
Conversely, several NBA players made fun of the former guard for getting battered by Paul. That led boxing legend Floyd Mayweather Jr. to scold Black NBA players for hating on Robinson.
Although Robinson faced criticism, he also received plenty of love and support from people in the basketball world.
As a matter of fact, Robinson shouted out a bunch of NBA veterans who reached out to him following the beatdown.
As for Wade, he continues to be a positive light in the basketball community. The three-time champion serves as an older brother for many of the youngsters in the NBA.