- Report: There appears to be ‘mutual interest’ between Miami Heat and Victor Oladipo
- Report: Miami Heat not willing to part with Tyler Herro, Duncan Robinson and Precious Achiuwa for Bradley Beal
- Report: Miami Heat list 11 players on injury report ahead of game vs. Detroit Pistons
- Erik Spoelstra refuses to use ‘fatigue’ as excuse for Miami Heat’s recent losses
- Video: Chris Silva obliterates Joel Embiid with nasty block during Heat-76ers game
- Here’s the ridiculous package the Rockets wanted from the Heat for James Harden
- Report: Duncan Robinson now eligible for bigger contract after meeting ‘starter criteria’
- Report: NBA executive pegs Miami Heat as potential destination for P.J. Tucker
- Report: Victor Oladipo still hopes to join Miami Heat despite trade to Houston Rockets
- Jimmy Butler says Miami Heat still believe they should have won championship against Lakers
Dwyane Wade defends Nate Robinson after Gilbert Arenas’ message goes viral
- Updated: November 30, 2020
On Sunday, Gilbert Arenas delivered a motivating message to Nate Robinson after the former three-time NBA Slam Dunk champion got knocked out by YouTube star Jake Paul in a boxing match.
Wade, 38, is one of the numerous NBA players who showed support for Robinson.
Conversely, several NBA players made fun of the former guard for getting battered by Paul. That led boxing legend Floyd Mayweather Jr. to scold Black NBA players for hating on Robinson.
Although Robinson faced criticism, he also received plenty of love and support from people in the basketball world.
As a matter of fact, Robinson shouted out a bunch of NBA veterans who reached out to him following the beatdown.
As for Wade, he continues to be a positive light in the basketball community. The three-time champion serves as an older brother for many of the youngsters in the NBA.