- Chris Bosh’s wife joins Dwyane Wade in destroying haters due to Julius Randle comparisons
- Report: Tyler Herro and Precious Achiuwa to represent Miami Heat on NBA Rising Stars rosters
- Dwyane Wade drops the mic as he explains why Chris Bosh is undoubtedly better than Julius Randle
- Report: Jimmy Butler approved of James Harden trade when Miami Heat were frontrunners
- Video: Dwyane Wade hilariously catches Shaquille O’Neal snoring in astronaut helmet
- Bam Adebayo’s blunt 5-word assessment after brutal loss to Atlanta Hawks
- Miami Heat news: Jimmy Butler to miss 2nd straight game vs. Atlanta Hawks
- Report: It’s no secret that Victor Oladipo has a desire to play for Miami Heat
- Report: NBA spokesman denies that Jimmy Butler rejected All-Star Game invitation
- Miami Heat provide injury report for Tuesday’s game vs. Atlanta Hawks
Dwyane Wade Congratulates LeBron James for Passing Michael Jordan on All-Time Scoring List
- Updated: March 7, 2019
Wade took to Instagram to celebrate James, who passed Michael Jordan to move to fourth on the NBA’s all-time scoring list.
With 32,311 points, James now trails only Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (38,387), Karl Malone (36,928) and Kobe Bryant (33,643).
Wade and James have been close friends for a long time and have always supported each other. They frequently use social media to celebrate each other’s accomplishments.
James scored 7,919 of his points as a member of the Miami Heat, where he and Wade led the organization to four consecutive NBA Finals appearances, including two titles. The two stars also briefly teamed up last year with the Cleveland Cavaliers.
While Wade and James entered the league together in 2003, they’ll end their careers at different times. A 13-time All-Star, Wade has announced that he will retire at the end of the 2018-19 season.
James, on the other hand, is in the first year of a four-year, $153.3 million contract with the Los Angeles Lakers. He is averaging 27.1 points, 8.6 rebounds, and 8.0 assists per game this season.