- Dwyane Wade honored that Kobe Bryant paid him one-of-a-kind compliment in his book
- Jimmy Butler on why Miami Heat’s defense has been elite: ‘We got rid of Derrick Jones Jr.’
- Report: Kendrick Nunn partners with NBPA to help single fathers in Chicago
- Report: Victor Oladipo to seek specialist’s evaluation regarding timetable for knee injury
- Erik Spoelstra declines to answer whether Victor Oladipo will play for Miami Heat again this season
- Dewayne Dedmon offers fantastic response when asked what he’s willing to do for Miami Heat
- Report: Victor Oladipo increasingly unlikely to receive ‘anything near’ maximum deal this offseason
- Kendrick Nunn shows he’s been fully vaccinated and exclaims COVID-19 ‘can kiss my a–‘
- Gabrielle Union dedicates lengthy, heartfelt tribute to DMX
- Report: Victor Oladipo will not travel with Miami Heat on upcoming road trip
Dwyane Wade throws shade at NBA for allowing ‘dope’ outfits that he got fined for wearing
- Updated: December 28, 2020
However, Wade threw some shade at the NBA in the process because he got fined for wearing similar attire when he played in the NBA.
Wade, 38, retired from the NBA at the conclusion of the 2018-19 season.
In addition to his star production on the floor, Wade is known for his fashion. He launched a popular merchandise collaboration with Bleacher Report during his final season in the league.
Wade made an international fashion mark by being the NBA face of Li-Ning. He signed a lifetime deal with the brand in 2018.
Of course, Wade was thrilled to hear that his former teammate became the face of the brand.
Wade averaged 22.0 points, 5.4 assists and 4.7 rebounds per game during the course of his 16-year career in the NBA.