- Report: Miami Heat to use dogs to screen for COVID-19 as they begin welcoming fans back into arena
- Erik Spoelstra insinuates NBA forcing Miami Heat to play short-handed may have worsened Tyler Herro’s injury
- Andre Iguodala claims Duncan Robinson and Tyler Herro have work ethics ‘just like’ Stephen Curry and Klay Thompson
- Kendrick Nunn discloses why he still thinks he deserved Rookie of the Year over Ja Morant
- Report: Miami Heat ‘really want’ Washington Wizards superstar Bradley Beal
- Dwyane Wade celebrates Kamala Harris making history as first female vice president
- Katya Elise Henry shares adorable pictures to celebrate Tyler Herro’s birthday
- Report: Multiple players remain out for Miami Heat’s Wednesday game vs. Toronto Raptors
- Video: Udonis Haslem says Miami Heat trading for James Harden would’ve aged him ’15 years’
- Goran Dragic explains why he ripped into Miami Heat teammates during win over Detroit Pistons
Dwyane Wade throws shade at NBA for allowing ‘dope’ outfits that he got fined for wearing
- Updated: December 28, 2020
However, Wade threw some shade at the NBA in the process because he got fined for wearing similar attire when he played in the NBA.
Wade, 38, retired from the NBA at the conclusion of the 2018-19 season.
In addition to his star production on the floor, Wade is known for his fashion. He launched a popular merchandise collaboration with Bleacher Report during his final season in the league.
Wade made an international fashion mark by being the NBA face of Li-Ning. He signed a lifetime deal with the brand in 2018.
Of course, Wade was thrilled to hear that his former teammate became the face of the brand.
Wade averaged 22.0 points, 5.4 assists and 4.7 rebounds per game during the course of his 16-year career in the NBA.