- Jimmy Butler on why Miami Heat’s defense has been elite: ‘We got rid of Derrick Jones Jr.’
- Report: Kendrick Nunn partners with NBPA to help single fathers in Chicago
- Report: Victor Oladipo to seek specialist’s evaluation regarding timetable for knee injury
- Erik Spoelstra declines to answer whether Victor Oladipo will play for Miami Heat again this season
- Dewayne Dedmon offers fantastic response when asked what he’s willing to do for Miami Heat
- Report: Victor Oladipo increasingly unlikely to receive ‘anything near’ maximum deal this offseason
- Kendrick Nunn shows he’s been fully vaccinated and exclaims COVID-19 ‘can kiss my a–‘
- Gabrielle Union dedicates lengthy, heartfelt tribute to DMX
- Report: Victor Oladipo will not travel with Miami Heat on upcoming road trip
- Report: Dwyane Wade and Udonis Haslem dragged into $160,000 eviction lawsuit over Miami pizzeria
Dwyane Wade bares soul in beautiful post dedicated to daughter Zaya
- Updated: December 20, 2020
However, when it comes to the elder Wade and his wife, Gabrielle Union, they have shown nothing but complete support for their young daughter.
On Saturday, the elder Wade issued his latest message of ultimate love for his daughter.
View this post on Instagram
It’s been truly inspiring to see the elder Wade grow from a young man as a Heat star to a true leader and personal hero for many.
Though he no longer suits up for NBA games, he’s continued to be a strong voice in the South Florida community.
This post is another great example of why.