- Udonis Haslem offers NSFW response to haters saying Heat’s bubble run was a ‘fluke’
- Report: Precious Achiuwa’s rookie deal with Miami Heat worth $12.5 million
- Report: Bam Adebayo’s extension doesn’t close the door on Miami Heat landing Giannis Antetokounmpo
- Avery Bradley reveals why he’s a ‘perfect fit’ for the Miami Heat
- Report: People around the league consider the Miami Heat making it to the NBA Finals a ‘fluke’
- Video: 2-time All-Star free agent seen working out in Miami Heat shorts
- Bam Adebayo comments on Giannis Antetokounmpo’s uncertain future
- Dwyane Wade reacts to Bam Adebayo’s massive contract extension
- Moe Harkless reveals most important factor that led him to sign with Miami Heat
- Report: Giannis Antetokounmpo ‘more impressed’ by Heat extending Bam Adebayo rather than making him wait
Dwyane Wade Admits That He Could Play ‘Another 2, 3 Years’
- Updated: March 25, 2019
“I know I can play a solid two more years, especially in this role that I’m in now,” said Wade. “I can play another two, three years, definitely.
“People around me want me to keep playing. But I made the decision to say this was my last season and I wanted to walk away the way I’m walking away now and have no regrets about it.”
Typically the Heat’s first player off the bench, the 37-year-old has averaged 14.3 points, 3.8 rebounds, and 4.0 assists in 25.6 minutes per game this season.
Wade is currently the Heat’s third-leading scorer and takes the second-most shots on the team at 12.7 field goal attempts per game.
The Marquette University product has enjoyed many memorable highlights this season, including his game-winning shot against the Golden State Warriors and his game against the Toronto Raptors in November, where he had 35 points, five rebounds, and six assists.
Wade and the Heat only have nine regular season games left and currently occupy the eighth and final playoff spot. Miami is a full game ahead of the Orlando Magic and two games ahead of the Charlotte Hornets.