- Zaire Wade seen working out with former NBA shooting guard
- Jrue Holiday says Milwaukee Bucks have more talent than Miami Heat
- Report: ESPN hires Chris Bosh to make numerous studio appearances throughout NBA postseason
- Report: Miami Heat mentioned as potential landing spot for Tim Hardaway Jr.
- Report: Miami Heat issue major update about capacity for home games in 1st round of playoffs
- Video: Zaire and Dwyane Wade connect on impressive alley-oops
- Tyler Herro predicts playing against Bucks in hometown of Milwaukee will be ‘all business’
- Report: 8 Miami Heat players to miss Sunday’s game vs. Detroit Pistons
- Chris Bosh’s heartfelt reaction to being chosen for 2021 Hall of Fame class
- Kendrick Nunn’s positive update on state of his health ahead of NBA playoffs
Best No. 10 NBA Draft Picks from the Past 30 Years
- Updated: May 20, 2015
6. Andrew Bynum (2005)
Bynum was the 10th pick in the 2005 NBA Draft by the Los Angeles Lakers. Although he is currently a free agent, before his injury woes, Bynum was at one time, considered one of the best big men in the league because of both his offensive and defensive prowess. The 7-footer is a two-time NBA champion (2009, 2010), NBA All-Star, and made the All-NBA Second Team in 2012.
Next: Brook Lopez