- Bam Adebayo Joins in on Fun, Clowns Hassan Whiteside After Scrimmage
- Tyler Herro Takes Blatant Shot at Hassan Whiteside via Social Media
- LeBron James Shouts Out Dwyane Wade for ‘Space Jam’ Alley-Oop
- Dwyane Wade’s Latest Social Media Activity Indicates That He’s Recruiting Anthony Davis to Miami Heat
- Report: Former Miami Heat Star Being Considered as Replacement for Team USA Squad
- 3 Landing Spots for Bradley Beal If Washington Wizards Decide to Trade Him
- Report: Wizards to Offer Bradley Beal Max Contract, Have No Plans to Engage in Trade Talks
- Report: Miami Heat Are Looking for Starting-Caliber Small Forward
- Dwyane Wade Announces That He’s Joined Panel as Judge for ‘America’s Got Talent’
- Dwyane Wade jokes about moment he and LeBron James knew their sons would team up in Los Angeles
Best No. 10 NBA Draft Picks from the Past 30 Years
- Updated: May 20, 2015
Although some fans may have wanted to see Miami move above its projected 10th-overall selection, fans should consider themselves lucky that the Heat even walked away with a pick, considering the 13% chance they had of falling out of the top 10.
With a heavily talented group of individuals entering this year’s NBA Draft, the Heat are in a prime position to draft a solid big like Myles Turner or perhaps may even have somebody like a Stanley Johnson fall all the way to No. 10.
Regardless, previous NBA drafts have seen a plethora of legit talent fall all the way to No. 10. So without further ado we bring you the top 10 No. 10 draft picks from the past 30 years.
10. Brandon Jennings (2009)
Jennings was the 10th pick in the 2009 NBA Draft by the Milwaukee Bucks and has career averages of 16.6 points and 6.2 assists per game. Although many accuse Jennings of taking too many shots for a point guard, there is no doubt that he is one of the most talented ball handlers in our league today.
Next: Caron Butler