- Report: Miami Heat showing interest in promising young guard from Alabama
- Miami Heat’s Kendrick Nunn shows off budding new romance while on vacation
- Report: Miami Heat wouldn’t include Tyler Herro in possible Victor Oladipo trade
- Report: Miami Heat coach leaves team to join Los Angeles Clippers coaching staff
- Report: Duncan Robinson considered ‘top commodity’ in NBA trade market
- Report: Miami Heat ‘would hang the phone up’ if Bam Adebayo was asked for in trade
- Report: Miami Heat worked out PAC-12 Freshman of the Year on Sunday
- Orlando Magic star takes jab at Miami Heat’s Pat Riley after ‘asterisk’ comments
- Video: Diehard Miami Heat fan gets team logo tattooed onto his head
- Tyler Herro shows off several new tattoos while on vacation with girlfriend Katya Elise Henry
Best No. 10 NBA Draft Picks from the Past 30 Years
- Updated: May 20, 2015
Although some fans may have wanted to see Miami move above its projected 10th-overall selection, fans should consider themselves lucky that the Heat even walked away with a pick, considering the 13% chance they had of falling out of the top 10.
With a heavily talented group of individuals entering this year’s NBA Draft, the Heat are in a prime position to draft a solid big like Myles Turner or perhaps may even have somebody like a Stanley Johnson fall all the way to No. 10.
Regardless, previous NBA drafts have seen a plethora of legit talent fall all the way to No. 10. So without further ado we bring you the top 10 No. 10 draft picks from the past 30 years.
10. Brandon Jennings (2009)
Jennings was the 10th pick in the 2009 NBA Draft by the Milwaukee Bucks and has career averages of 16.6 points and 6.2 assists per game. Although many accuse Jennings of taking too many shots for a point guard, there is no doubt that he is one of the most talented ball handlers in our league today.
Next: Caron Butler