- Dwyane Wade Unveils His All-Time Starting 5 of Former Teammates
- Report: Miami Heat Expected to Trade Problematic Dion Waiters
- Kendrick Nunn Reveals Wisdom Dwyane Wade Imparted on Him in Los Angeles
- Report: Dion Waiters Panic Attack Has Been Disputed by Source With Direct Knowledge
- Kevin Durant Urges Dwyane Wade to Come Out of Retirement
- Chris Bosh Claims Kendrick Nunn Has Been Best Rookie in NBA Thus Far
- Report: Tyler Herro and Kelly Olynyk Questionable Tuesday vs. Detroit Pistons
- Report: No Buyout Coming for Dion Waiters, Miami Heat to Welcome Him Back Following Suspension
- Report: Miami Heat Provided Dion Waiters ‘Ample Opportunities’ to Redeem Himself
- Report: Miami Heat Teammate Gave Dion Waiters THC-Infused Gummy
Best No. 10 NBA Draft Picks from the Past 30 Years
- Updated: May 20, 2015
Although some fans may have wanted to see Miami move above its projected 10th-overall selection, fans should consider themselves lucky that the Heat even walked away with a pick, considering the 13% chance they had of falling out of the top 10.
With a heavily talented group of individuals entering this year’s NBA Draft, the Heat are in a prime position to draft a solid big like Myles Turner or perhaps may even have somebody like a Stanley Johnson fall all the way to No. 10.
Regardless, previous NBA drafts have seen a plethora of legit talent fall all the way to No. 10. So without further ado we bring you the top 10 No. 10 draft picks from the past 30 years.
10. Brandon Jennings (2009)
Jennings was the 10th pick in the 2009 NBA Draft by the Milwaukee Bucks and has career averages of 16.6 points and 6.2 assists per game. Although many accuse Jennings of taking too many shots for a point guard, there is no doubt that he is one of the most talented ball handlers in our league today.
Next: Caron Butler