- Report: Miami Heat release injury report for Game 1 of NBA Finals
- Jimmy Butler addresses whether or not he considered joining Lakers last summer
- LeBron James reveals how he really feels about Pat Riley and Erik Spoelstra
- Bam Adebayo elaborates on challenges of facing Anthony Davis and Dwight Howard
- Erik Spoelstra remarks on keys to LeBron James’ ‘greatness’ ahead of NBA Finals clash
- Report: Miami Heat could offer Montrezl Harrell big one-year deal this offseason
- Video: Tyler Herro claps back at Paul Pierce for refusing to call him a ‘bucket’
- Report: Miami Heat requested not to have confetti after advancing to NBA Finals
- Udonis Haslem uses perfect analogy while throwing low-key shade at Jimmy Butler’s previous teams
- Dwyane Wade reveals who he’s rooting for in NBA Finals between LeBron James and Miami Heat
Bam Adebayo’s Hilarious Portrayal for His ‘Mood’ During NBA Suspension
- Updated: March 13, 2020
On Friday, the All-Star big man took to social media to express his extreme boredom over the lack of basketball.
— 13am Adebayo? (@Bam1of1) March 13, 2020
Had the season not been postponed, the Heat would be in the middle of facing the New York Knicks.
However, the lack of basketball is not what is most important right now. There have already been two cases of the coronavirus amongst NBA players.
Going forward, it will be fascinating to see if the NBA manages to start back up after reassessing at the suspension’s 30-day mark.
Until then, Adebayo will have to bide his time somehow.
Hopefully, he manages to stay in shape in the meantime, as the Heat will need him to make a deep run in the playoffs if those playoffs are eventually played.