- Report: Victor Oladipo to seek specialist’s evaluation regarding timetable for knee injury
- Erik Spoelstra declines to answer whether Victor Oladipo will play for Miami Heat again this season
- Dewayne Dedmon offers fantastic response when asked what he’s willing to do for Miami Heat
- Report: Victor Oladipo increasingly unlikely to receive ‘anything near’ maximum deal this offseason
- Kendrick Nunn shows he’s been fully vaccinated and exclaims COVID-19 ‘can kiss my a–‘
- Gabrielle Union dedicates lengthy, heartfelt tribute to DMX
- Report: Victor Oladipo will not travel with Miami Heat on upcoming road trip
- Report: Dwyane Wade and Udonis Haslem dragged into $160,000 eviction lawsuit over Miami pizzeria
- Video: Victor Oladipo exits game vs. Lakers after suffering non-contact injury
- Video: Jimmy Butler taunts Lakers while taking over in 4th quarter for Heat
Bam Adebayo’s Hilarious Portrayal for His ‘Mood’ During NBA Suspension
- Updated: March 13, 2020
On Friday, the All-Star big man took to social media to express his extreme boredom over the lack of basketball.
— 13am Adebayo? (@Bam1of1) March 13, 2020
Had the season not been postponed, the Heat would be in the middle of facing the New York Knicks.
However, the lack of basketball is not what is most important right now. There have already been two cases of the coronavirus amongst NBA players.
Going forward, it will be fascinating to see if the NBA manages to start back up after reassessing at the suspension’s 30-day mark.
Until then, Adebayo will have to bide his time somehow.
Hopefully, he manages to stay in shape in the meantime, as the Heat will need him to make a deep run in the playoffs if those playoffs are eventually played.