- Report: Multiple players remain out for Miami Heat’s Wednesday game vs. Toronto Raptors
- Video: Udonis Haslem says Miami Heat trading for James Harden would’ve aged him ’15 years’
- Goran Dragic explains why he ripped into Miami Heat teammates during win over Detroit Pistons
- Erik Spoelstra applauds surprising aspect of Bam Adebayo’s game after dominant performance vs. Pistons
- Dwyane Wade’s kids grossed out by his provocative photo on Instagram
- Report: Miami Heat’s Monday game vs. Detroit Pistons mysteriously delayed
- Duncan Robinson offers message of strong leadership amidst Miami Heat’s 3-game losing streak
- LeBron James dedicates incredible 8-photo tribute to Dwyane Wade for his birthday
- Report: Miami Heat release injury report for Monday’s matchup vs. Detroit Pistons
- Jimmy Butler shares video of Dwyane Wade’s hilarious karaoke performance to celebrate his birthday
Bam Adebayo’s Hilarious Portrayal for His ‘Mood’ During NBA Suspension
- Updated: March 13, 2020
On Friday, the All-Star big man took to social media to express his extreme boredom over the lack of basketball.
— 13am Adebayo? (@Bam1of1) March 13, 2020
Had the season not been postponed, the Heat would be in the middle of facing the New York Knicks.
However, the lack of basketball is not what is most important right now. There have already been two cases of the coronavirus amongst NBA players.
Going forward, it will be fascinating to see if the NBA manages to start back up after reassessing at the suspension’s 30-day mark.
Until then, Adebayo will have to bide his time somehow.
Hopefully, he manages to stay in shape in the meantime, as the Heat will need him to make a deep run in the playoffs if those playoffs are eventually played.