- Jason Williams Breaks His Silence, Proclaims LeBron James the G.O.A.T.
- Jae Crowder Praises Miami Heat Structure for Bringing Out Best in Their Players
- Udonis Haslem Doubles Down on Comments About Willing to Fight Michael Jordan
- Bam Adebayo Still Not Over Team USA Roster Cut as He Sends Strong Message to Critics
- Report: 12 Miami Heat Players Participated in Voluntary Workouts at AmericanAirlines Arena Today
- Boosie Badazz Stands Pat on Zaya Wade Comments: ‘I Ain’t Apologizing’
- Video: Udonis Haslem Showcases Incredible Portfolio of Businesses He Owns
- Udonis Haslem Says He Likely Would’ve Put Hands on Michael Jordan If He Played With Him
- Dwyane Wade Takes Offense to Being Known as ‘LeBron’s Teammate’ on Social Media
- Caron Butler Says LeBron James and Dwyane Wade Mocking Dirk Nowitzki Lost Them 2011 Finals
Bam Adebayo’s Hilarious Portrayal for His ‘Mood’ During NBA Suspension
- Updated: March 13, 2020
On Friday, the All-Star big man took to social media to express his extreme boredom over the lack of basketball.
— 13am Adebayo? (@Bam1of1) March 13, 2020
Had the season not been postponed, the Heat would be in the middle of facing the New York Knicks.
However, the lack of basketball is not what is most important right now. There have already been two cases of the coronavirus amongst NBA players.
Going forward, it will be fascinating to see if the NBA manages to start back up after reassessing at the suspension’s 30-day mark.
Until then, Adebayo will have to bide his time somehow.
Hopefully, he manages to stay in shape in the meantime, as the Heat will need him to make a deep run in the playoffs if those playoffs are eventually played.