- Report: Avery Bradley to return, Goran Dragic out vs. Denver Nuggets
- Report: NBA officials believe Duncan Robinson will get $15-20M annually in free agency
- Udonis Haslem expresses anger over NBA ‘locking up’ players in hotel rooms due to COVID-19
- Miami Heat legend Dwyane Wade reacts to tragic COVID-19-related death of Sekou Smith
- Report: Miami Heat could be without 8 players Wednesday vs. Denver Nuggets
- Miami Heat remember Kobe Bryant with incredible 8-minute, 24-second video tribute
- Dwyane Wade reacts to hilarious photo of him and Martha Stewart
- Video: Kyrie Irving successfully sneaks Bam Adebayo his jersey after Miami Heat-Brooklyn Nets game
- Udonis Haslem says Duncan Robinson is the best shooter he’s ever seen
- Report: Avery Bradley announces exact date he plans to return for Miami Heat
Bam Adebayo After Miami Heat’s Insane Comeback Win: ‘We Got Shooters’
- Updated: December 11, 2019
After the Miami Heat defeated the Atlanta Hawks 135-121 on Tuesday night, Adebayo echoed Whiteside’s comment in the team’s locker room .
Bam Adebayo just now in the locker room:
“We got shooters”
— Mike Cugno (@MikeCugnoCBS4) December 11, 2019
Duncan Robinson was the Heat’s most prolific shooter of the game. He knocked down a franchise-tying record of 10 threes en route to a 34-point outing.
The Heat have an abundance of shooters, but it was Robinson who found the mark against the Hawks. Adebayo was clearly quite pleased with the 6-foot-7 forward’s performance.
After Whiteside was shipped by the Heat to the Portland Trail Blazers during the offseason, the 7-foot big man went on social media to express his delight over his new team’s shooting ability. His statement didn’t seem to sit well with his former team.
A few Heat players have taken apparent shots at Whiteside since, and Adebayo is just the latest to do so.
For his part, Miami’s starting center was also a big reason the Heat won on Tuesday. He registered a triple-double with 30 points, 11 rebounds and 11 assists.