- Report: Miami Heat release injury report for Game 1 of NBA Finals
- Jimmy Butler addresses whether or not he considered joining Lakers last summer
- LeBron James reveals how he really feels about Pat Riley and Erik Spoelstra
- Bam Adebayo elaborates on challenges of facing Anthony Davis and Dwight Howard
- Erik Spoelstra remarks on keys to LeBron James’ ‘greatness’ ahead of NBA Finals clash
- Report: Miami Heat could offer Montrezl Harrell big one-year deal this offseason
- Video: Tyler Herro claps back at Paul Pierce for refusing to call him a ‘bucket’
- Report: Miami Heat requested not to have confetti after advancing to NBA Finals
- Udonis Haslem uses perfect analogy while throwing low-key shade at Jimmy Butler’s previous teams
- Dwyane Wade reveals who he’s rooting for in NBA Finals between LeBron James and Miami Heat
Bam Adebayo After Miami Heat’s Insane Comeback Win: ‘We Got Shooters’
- Updated: December 11, 2019
After the Miami Heat defeated the Atlanta Hawks 135-121 on Tuesday night, Adebayo echoed Whiteside’s comment in the team’s locker room .
Bam Adebayo just now in the locker room:
“We got shooters”
— Mike Cugno (@MikeCugnoCBS4) December 11, 2019
Duncan Robinson was the Heat’s most prolific shooter of the game. He knocked down a franchise-tying record of 10 threes en route to a 34-point outing.
The Heat have an abundance of shooters, but it was Robinson who found the mark against the Hawks. Adebayo was clearly quite pleased with the 6-foot-7 forward’s performance.
After Whiteside was shipped by the Heat to the Portland Trail Blazers during the offseason, the 7-foot big man went on social media to express his delight over his new team’s shooting ability. His statement didn’t seem to sit well with his former team.
A few Heat players have taken apparent shots at Whiteside since, and Adebayo is just the latest to do so.
For his part, Miami’s starting center was also a big reason the Heat won on Tuesday. He registered a triple-double with 30 points, 11 rebounds and 11 assists.