- Report: Tyler Herro to miss Miami Heat’s next 3 games with latest injury
- Injury report released for Miami Heat’s Friday night game vs. Toronto Raptors
- Report: Miami Heat to use dogs to screen for COVID-19 as they begin welcoming fans back into arena
- Erik Spoelstra insinuates NBA forcing Miami Heat to play short-handed may have worsened Tyler Herro’s injury
- Andre Iguodala claims Duncan Robinson and Tyler Herro have work ethics ‘just like’ Stephen Curry and Klay Thompson
- Kendrick Nunn discloses why he still thinks he deserved Rookie of the Year over Ja Morant
- Report: Miami Heat ‘really want’ Washington Wizards superstar Bradley Beal
- Dwyane Wade celebrates Kamala Harris making history as first female vice president
- Katya Elise Henry shares adorable pictures to celebrate Tyler Herro’s birthday
- Report: Multiple players remain out for Miami Heat’s Wednesday game vs. Toronto Raptors
Bam Adebayo admits he hasn’t spoken to Giannis Antetokounmpo since signing his extension
- Updated: December 28, 2020
Heat's Bam, asked if it's good to have his and Giannis' contract extensions out of the way: "Yeah, we get to hoop. All of the distractions are out of the way." He said he and Giannis haven't spoken since their extensions.
— Barry Jackson (@flasportsbuzz) December 28, 2020
Both players share the same agent.
However, Antetokounmpo ended up signing a supermax extension with the Bucks.
The international standout is one of the best players in the NBA. He averaged 29.5 points, 13.6 rebounds and 5.6 assists per game last season.
In addition, Antetokounmpo won the 2020 MVP award and Defensive Player of the Year award in the same season.
The Heat and Bucks take each other on in back-to-back contests on Tuesday and Wednesday.