- Zaire Wade seen working out with former NBA shooting guard
- Jrue Holiday says Milwaukee Bucks have more talent than Miami Heat
- Report: ESPN hires Chris Bosh to make numerous studio appearances throughout NBA postseason
- Report: Miami Heat mentioned as potential landing spot for Tim Hardaway Jr.
- Report: Miami Heat issue major update about capacity for home games in 1st round of playoffs
- Video: Zaire and Dwyane Wade connect on impressive alley-oops
- Tyler Herro predicts playing against Bucks in hometown of Milwaukee will be ‘all business’
- Report: 8 Miami Heat players to miss Sunday’s game vs. Detroit Pistons
- Chris Bosh’s heartfelt reaction to being chosen for 2021 Hall of Fame class
- Kendrick Nunn’s positive update on state of his health ahead of NBA playoffs
Report: Miami Heat to be without Tyler Herro, Victor Oladipo and Goran Dragic in game vs. Chicago Bulls
- Updated: April 24, 2021
Victor Oladipo, who continues to deal with a worrisome knee injury, is also out for the game.
— Tim Reynolds (@ByTimReynolds) April 24, 2021
Though Dragic and Herro both played in Friday’s game versus the Atlanta Hawks, the Heat lost in disappointing fashion. The Heat fell to the Hawks, 118-103, even though Atlanta was missing key players Trae Young and Clint Capela.
Herro finished the game with 12 points on 5-of-10 shooting from the field. Dragic recorded just three points and two assists in the game.
Right now, the Heat are fighting for their playoff lives. The slew of absences in the backcourt do not make things any easier.