- Bam Adebayo comments on Giannis Antetokounmpo’s uncertain future
- Dwyane Wade reacts to Bam Adebayo’s massive contract extension
- Moe Harkless reveals most important factor that led him to sign with Miami Heat
- Report: Giannis Antetokounmpo ‘more impressed’ by Heat extending Bam Adebayo rather than making him wait
- Report: Miami Heat expected to give Bam Adebayo close to $200 million contract extension
- Report: Bam Adebayo purposely walked by Lakers’ victory party on night Miami Heat lost NBA Finals
- Report: Bam Adebayo’s agent to meet with Miami Heat to discuss max extension
- Meyers Leonard’s NSFW response when asked how much he cares about stats
- Report: Miami Heat sign intriguing 6-foot-8 international prospect
- Goran Dragic offers major update on foot injury he sustained in 2020 NBA Finals
Report: Miami Heat Offer Huge Update on Statuses of Kendrick Nunn and Bam Adebayo
- Updated: July 21, 2020
But now, it seems the entire Heat contingent is in Orlando, Fla. and accounted for.
The Heat have been a feel-good story this season, as the team has amassed a 41-24 record, good enough for fourth place in the Eastern Conference.
This is coming off the heels of the once-proud franchise missing the playoffs in three of the last five seasons.
Nunn has been a nice story, as he went undrafted but has emerged as a key role player for the Heat as a rookie. So far this season, he has averaged 15.6 points and 3.4 assists in just 29.8 minutes per game.
Adebayo is a budding star who likely still has lots of room for improvement. He’s putting up 16.2 points, 10.5 rebounds and 5.1 assists a game while earning his first All-Star bid at the tender age of 23.