- Pat Riley pays LeBron James ultimate compliment in wake of NBA Finals clash
- Pat Riley admits Bam Adebayo’s contract situation will be a ‘bit dicey’
- Rapper Jack Harlow releases official music video for hit single ‘Tyler Herro’
- Chris Bosh urges Miami Heat to not sacrifice Bam Adebayo to acquire Giannis Antetokounmpo
- Report: NBA 2K21 rewards Jimmy Butler with stunning player rating after playoff run
- New study identifies Miami Heat fans as most exciting team to follow in NBA
- Kendrick Perkins makes bold claim about Miami Heat’s Tyler Herro
- Report: Miami Heat insider breaks down how team could acquire Danilo Gallinari
- Report: Jimmy Butler amongst stars whose stock rose highest in NBA bubble
- Report: Miami Heat already locking in on their next promising draft prospect
Miami Heat vs. Chicago Bulls Game Recap: Dragic Leads Heat to Easy Rout
- Updated: March 12, 2016
Dragic scored a season-high 26 points on 10-of-16 shooting to go along with nine assists, while Richardson added a career-high 22 points on a super efficient 9-of-12 from the field.
The Heat used a 34-15 run in the fourth quarter to separate themselves as they easily routed the Bulls, 118-96, as the buzzer sounded.
Forward Luol Deng contributed 19 points, six rebounds, and four steals on the evening as the Heat got their sixth win in seven games.
“Once we got the lead we started to get comfortable,” Deng said, “and then they were reacting to us. We got them thinking and that is our game.”
Forward Pau Gasol led Chicago on the evening with 17 points, 12 rebounds, and nine assists, as the Bulls dropped to .500 on the season.
“When we made mistakes, they capitalized,” Gasol said. “They busted the game open and kept going and started making all kinds of shots.”
Miami really picked up their defense in the fourth as they recorded a season-high 14 steals, with six of those coming in the final period.
“We played defense and forced them to make a lot of turnovers,” Dragic said after Miami turned up its defense in the fourth. “We were really aggressive. After that, we could run. We scored a lot of points in the open court.”