- Dwyane Wade’s kids grossed out by his provocative photo on Instagram
- Report: Miami Heat’s Monday game vs. Detroit Pistons mysteriously delayed
- Duncan Robinson offers message of strong leadership amidst Miami Heat’s 3-game losing streak
- LeBron James dedicates incredible 8-photo tribute to Dwyane Wade for his birthday
- Report: Miami Heat release injury report for Monday’s matchup vs. Detroit Pistons
- Jimmy Butler shares video of Dwyane Wade’s hilarious karaoke performance to celebrate his birthday
- James Harden salutes Dwyane Wade for inspiring message of support after Nets debut
- Bam Adebayo calls out teammates for not living up to Miami Heat culture after blowout loss
- Report: There appears to be ‘mutual interest’ between Miami Heat and Victor Oladipo
- Report: Miami Heat not willing to part with Tyler Herro, Duncan Robinson and Precious Achiuwa for Bradley Beal
Miami Heat reveal Goran Dragic’s playing status for win-or-go-home Game 5
- Updated: October 7, 2020
The Miami Heat will head into Game 5 of the NBA Finals on the brink of elimination. It will be the first time the team will face elimination during this playoff run, and it appears it’ll do it without Goran Dragic.
Dragic tried to test his injured foot before Game 4 against the Los Angeles Lakers, but he couldn’t move the way he wanted to and sat out. The same may be the case for Game 5.
Goran Dragic is listed as doubtful for Game 5 on this evening’s injury report.
— Malika Andrews (@malika_andrews) October 7, 2020
As for Dragic, the Heat have had to go with rookie Kendrick Nunn to help fill the void. Although he’s played better than expected while playing an increased role, Dragic’s veteran experience in the backcourt has been sorely missed.
If Dragic can return for Friday’s game, it’s hard to say what kind of impact he’d have or how many minutes he’d be able to play on his injured foot. It would be a safe bet to assume he’ll remain out as the Heat attempt to extend the Finals by at least one more game.