- Pat Riley pays LeBron James ultimate compliment in wake of NBA Finals clash
- Pat Riley admits Bam Adebayo’s contract situation will be a ‘bit dicey’
- Rapper Jack Harlow releases official music video for hit single ‘Tyler Herro’
- Chris Bosh urges Miami Heat to not sacrifice Bam Adebayo to acquire Giannis Antetokounmpo
- Report: NBA 2K21 rewards Jimmy Butler with stunning player rating after playoff run
- New study identifies Miami Heat fans as most exciting team to follow in NBA
- Kendrick Perkins makes bold claim about Miami Heat’s Tyler Herro
- Report: Miami Heat insider breaks down how team could acquire Danilo Gallinari
- Report: Jimmy Butler amongst stars whose stock rose highest in NBA bubble
- Report: Miami Heat already locking in on their next promising draft prospect
Bam Adebayo admits he’s not 100 percent as Heat drop Game 4 to Lakers
- Updated: October 6, 2020
He had 15 points and seven rebounds on Tuesday, but it wasn’t enough as Miami fell to the Los Angeles Lakers 102-96.
Adebayo admitted that he wasn’t his usual self.
Bam said he's not 100 percent but was "moving well".. "We still have hope. It's not like [coming down from 3-1] has never been done before."
— Barry Jackson (@flasportsbuzz) October 7, 2020
This has been a breakout season for the University of Kentucky product, as he greatly improved his production in several categories and earned his first All-Star bid.
He was especially instrumental in the Heat’s Eastern Conference Finals triumph over the Boston Celtics. In Game 6 against Boston, he dominated with 32 points, 14 rebounds and five assists.
If Miami will have any chance of overcoming its 1-3 deficit in the championship series against the Lakers, Adebayo will need to return to form quickly.