- Report: Miami Heat will have interest in Mike Conley this offseason
- Dwyane Wade unveils reason why Erik Spoelstra benched him after he dropped 50 points in 3 quarters
- Dwyane Wade honored that Kobe Bryant paid him one-of-a-kind compliment in his book
- Jimmy Butler on why Miami Heat’s defense has been elite: ‘We got rid of Derrick Jones Jr.’
- Report: Kendrick Nunn partners with NBPA to help single fathers in Chicago
- Report: Victor Oladipo to seek specialist’s evaluation regarding timetable for knee injury
- Erik Spoelstra declines to answer whether Victor Oladipo will play for Miami Heat again this season
- Dewayne Dedmon offers fantastic response when asked what he’s willing to do for Miami Heat
- Report: Victor Oladipo increasingly unlikely to receive ‘anything near’ maximum deal this offseason
- Kendrick Nunn shows he’s been fully vaccinated and exclaims COVID-19 ‘can kiss my a–‘
Miami Heat Offer Worrisome Injury Report Ahead of Crucial Contest vs. Milwaukee Bucks
- Updated: August 5, 2020
The Miami Heat have a big contest versus the Milwaukee Bucks on Thursday.
— Ira Winderman (@IraHeatBeat) August 5, 2020
Butler, 30, is in his first year with the Heat. He is averaging 20.2 points, 6.6 rebounds and 6.1 assists per game this season.
The veteran missed Tuesday’s contest against the Boston Celtics due to right ankle soreness.
Dragic, who participated in the game versus the Celtics, injured himself towards the end of regulation on Tuesday. He collected 20 points, three assists, three rebounds and two steals in the 112-106 victory.
On the season, the journeyman is putting up 16.2 points, 5.0 assists and 3.1 boards per game. Dragic has provided the Heat with a huge boost off the bench this season.
The Heat will have their hands full with the league-best Bucks on Thursday. Superstar Giannis Antetokounmpo is averaging 29.6 points, 13.7 rebounds and 5.8 assists per game this season.