- Report: Tyler Herro to miss Miami Heat’s next 3 games with latest injury
- Injury report released for Miami Heat’s Friday night game vs. Toronto Raptors
- Report: Miami Heat to use dogs to screen for COVID-19 as they begin welcoming fans back into arena
- Erik Spoelstra insinuates NBA forcing Miami Heat to play short-handed may have worsened Tyler Herro’s injury
- Andre Iguodala claims Duncan Robinson and Tyler Herro have work ethics ‘just like’ Stephen Curry and Klay Thompson
- Kendrick Nunn discloses why he still thinks he deserved Rookie of the Year over Ja Morant
- Report: Miami Heat ‘really want’ Washington Wizards superstar Bradley Beal
- Dwyane Wade celebrates Kamala Harris making history as first female vice president
- Katya Elise Henry shares adorable pictures to celebrate Tyler Herro’s birthday
- Report: Multiple players remain out for Miami Heat’s Wednesday game vs. Toronto Raptors
Miami Heat Offer Worrisome Injury Report Ahead of Crucial Contest vs. Milwaukee Bucks
- Updated: August 5, 2020
The Miami Heat have a big contest versus the Milwaukee Bucks on Thursday.
— Ira Winderman (@IraHeatBeat) August 5, 2020
Butler, 30, is in his first year with the Heat. He is averaging 20.2 points, 6.6 rebounds and 6.1 assists per game this season.
The veteran missed Tuesday’s contest against the Boston Celtics due to right ankle soreness.
Dragic, who participated in the game versus the Celtics, injured himself towards the end of regulation on Tuesday. He collected 20 points, three assists, three rebounds and two steals in the 112-106 victory.
On the season, the journeyman is putting up 16.2 points, 5.0 assists and 3.1 boards per game. Dragic has provided the Heat with a huge boost off the bench this season.
The Heat will have their hands full with the league-best Bucks on Thursday. Superstar Giannis Antetokounmpo is averaging 29.6 points, 13.7 rebounds and 5.8 assists per game this season.