- Report: Miami Heat release X-ray results on Bam Adebayo following Game 1 of NBA Finals
- Report: Miami Heat’s Goran Dragic likely out for rest of NBA Finals
- Report: Miami Heat release troubling injury update on Goran Dragic
- Video: Jimmy Butler suffers brutal ankle injury in Game 1 of NBA Finals
- Shaquille O’Neal and Dwyane Wade make huge bet ahead of Heat-Lakers finals
- Kendrick Perkins makes blasphemous statement about Miami Heat’s chances against Los Angeles Lakers
- Report: Minnesota Timberwolves were uncomfortable with Jimmy Butler wanting to be ‘toughest MFer in the room’
- Bill Simmons makes bold prediction for Miami Heat-Los Angeles Lakers finals matchup
- Report: Numerous Hall of Famers expected to be among virtual fans for Game 1 of NBA Finals
- Report: Miami Heat release injury report for Game 1 of NBA Finals
Miami Heat News: Jimmy Butler to Miss Matchup vs. Boston Celtics With New Injury
- Updated: August 4, 2020
The Miami Heat will look to win their second meaningful game inside the NBA’s bubble on Tuesday.
Unfortunately, their chances of winning the game took a serious hit on Tuesday afternoon when it was announced that All-Star Jimmy Butler would be missing the game with ankle soreness.
Jimmy Butler out today vs. Celtics with right ankle soreness.
— Anthony Chiang (@Anthony_Chiang) August 4, 2020
Butler has been a major force inside the bubble so far. He’s averaging 19.0 points, 6.0 assists and 5.5 rebounds per game in the season’s restart.
While the Heat beat the Denver Nuggets in convincing fashion in their first meaningful game inside the bubble over the weekend, they lost to the Toronto Raptors in a heartbreaker on Monday.
Now, the Heat will look to get back on track against a Boston Celtics team that is coming off of a victory over the Portland Trail Blazers.
Hopefully, Butler’s absence won’t result in a second loss in three games for the Heat.