- Report: Miami Heat interested in Moe Wagner if he clears waivers
- Report: Dwyane Wade not allowed to be part of Jazz’s basketball operations while working as TNT analyst
- Micky Arison admits he’s ‘disappointed’ Dwyane Wade decided not to join Miami Heat ownership
- Report: Dwyane Wade previously said he ‘would love’ to join Miami Heat ownership group
- Report: Dwyane Wade purchases ownership stake in Utah Jazz
- Bam Adebayo discloses how Udonis Haslem forced him to speak up in huddle so he could learn to lead Miami Heat
- Bam Adebayo admits he still talks ‘s–t’ to Jayson Tatum about monster block in last year’s playoffs
- Dwyane Wade reacts to Kevin Durant investing in company that grew from $1.6 billion to $100 billion
- Report: Isaiah Thomas receiving interest from Miami Heat, Boston Celtics and Milwaukee Bucks
- Dwyane Wade unveils conversations he’s had with Paul George about his playoff mishaps
Miami Heat News: Jimmy Butler to Miss Matchup vs. Boston Celtics With New Injury
- Updated: August 4, 2020
The Miami Heat will look to win their second meaningful game inside the NBA’s bubble on Tuesday.
Unfortunately, their chances of winning the game took a serious hit on Tuesday afternoon when it was announced that All-Star Jimmy Butler would be missing the game with ankle soreness.
Jimmy Butler out today vs. Celtics with right ankle soreness.
— Anthony Chiang (@Anthony_Chiang) August 4, 2020
Butler has been a major force inside the bubble so far. He’s averaging 19.0 points, 6.0 assists and 5.5 rebounds per game in the season’s restart.
While the Heat beat the Denver Nuggets in convincing fashion in their first meaningful game inside the bubble over the weekend, they lost to the Toronto Raptors in a heartbreaker on Monday.
Now, the Heat will look to get back on track against a Boston Celtics team that is coming off of a victory over the Portland Trail Blazers.
Hopefully, Butler’s absence won’t result in a second loss in three games for the Heat.