- Erik Spoelstra applauds surprising aspect of Bam Adebayo’s game after dominant performance vs. Pistons
- Dwyane Wade’s kids grossed out by his provocative photo on Instagram
- Report: Miami Heat’s Monday game vs. Detroit Pistons mysteriously delayed
- Duncan Robinson offers message of strong leadership amidst Miami Heat’s 3-game losing streak
- LeBron James dedicates incredible 8-photo tribute to Dwyane Wade for his birthday
- Report: Miami Heat release injury report for Monday’s matchup vs. Detroit Pistons
- Jimmy Butler shares video of Dwyane Wade’s hilarious karaoke performance to celebrate his birthday
- James Harden salutes Dwyane Wade for inspiring message of support after Nets debut
- Bam Adebayo calls out teammates for not living up to Miami Heat culture after blowout loss
- Report: There appears to be ‘mutual interest’ between Miami Heat and Victor Oladipo
Miami Heat News: Jimmy Butler to Miss Matchup vs. Boston Celtics With New Injury
- Updated: August 4, 2020
The Miami Heat will look to win their second meaningful game inside the NBA’s bubble on Tuesday.
Unfortunately, their chances of winning the game took a serious hit on Tuesday afternoon when it was announced that All-Star Jimmy Butler would be missing the game with ankle soreness.
Jimmy Butler out today vs. Celtics with right ankle soreness.
— Anthony Chiang (@Anthony_Chiang) August 4, 2020
Butler has been a major force inside the bubble so far. He’s averaging 19.0 points, 6.0 assists and 5.5 rebounds per game in the season’s restart.
While the Heat beat the Denver Nuggets in convincing fashion in their first meaningful game inside the bubble over the weekend, they lost to the Toronto Raptors in a heartbreaker on Monday.
Now, the Heat will look to get back on track against a Boston Celtics team that is coming off of a victory over the Portland Trail Blazers.
Hopefully, Butler’s absence won’t result in a second loss in three games for the Heat.