- Report: Miami Heat Provide Huge Update on Jimmy Butler’s Availability Monday vs. Toronto Raptors
- Video: Duncan Robinson and Tyler Herro Seen Going at It in Shooting Competition During Miami Heat Practice
- Jae Crowder Indicates Jimmy Butler Missed Miami Heat Practice Because He’s in Quarantine
- Report: Jimmy Butler Excused From Miami Heat Practice, Status for Monday’s Game Unknown
- Dwyane Wade Reacts to Kelly Olynyk Joining Him in Miami Heat History Books
- Video: Jimmy Butler Yells ‘F–k You Bam’ Live on Air After Miami Heat-Denver Nuggets Game
- Video: Jimmy Butler Gets Denied by NBA Officials as He Tries to Play With Blank Jersey
- Report: Miami Heat Announce New Starting Lineup for 1st Seeding Game Inside NBA Bubble
- Report: Denver Nuggets to Be Without 3 Starters vs. Miami Heat
- Dwyane Wade Clowns LeBron James for His Defense on Paul George and Kawhi Leonard in Season Restart
Report: Miami Heat Announce New Starting Lineup for 1st Seeding Game Inside NBA Bubble
- Updated: August 1, 2020
The Miami Heat will be playing their first meaningful game inside the NBA bubble on Saturday, and a new face will be part of their starting lineup for the contest.
Leading up to the game, the Heat announced their starting lineup.
TODAY'S STARTERS VS DENVER.!
(SEE WHAT WE DID THERE.?) pic.twitter.com/DcwdCM7m7Q
While four of the players have been mainstays in the starting group, newcomer Jae Crowder is a somewhat surprising addition.
While Crowder is a fairly fresh face in Miami, he has made the most out of his time with the team. Since being traded to Miami back in February, Crowder has averaged 11.9 points, 5.8 rebounds, 2.0 assists and 1.5 steals per game.
Beyond that, he has also shown a willingness to completely buy into the team’s culture and has even expressed a desire to remain in Miami long term.
As for the other four players, they’ve been starters for the Heat for the majority of the season.
If this lineup plays well together, it’s quite likely that Crowder will continue to have a spot in the starting lineup going forward.