- Jimmy Butler Sends Stern Challenge to Miami Heat Teammates After Game 3 Loss to Boston Celtics
- The Uplifting Advice Udonis Haslem Gave Miami Heat After Disappointing Game 3
- Miami Heat’s Erik Spoelstra on Why Jimmy Butler Wasn’t in at End of 4th Quarter of Game 3
- Brad Stevens Reveals What Boston Celtics Did to Contain Goran Dragic in Game 3
- Meyers Leonard’s Wife Shows Off Huge Difference Between Miami Heat and Boston Celtics Benches
- Report: Boston Celtics Offer Huge Update on Gordon Hayward’s Status for Game 3
- Video: Goran Dragic Reveals Owner of Direct Competitor to Jimmy Butler’s Big Face Coffee
- Bam Adebayo and Goran Dragic Gush Over Multiple Unique Qualities of Erik Spoelstra
- Dwyane Wade Makes Pointed Statement About Underrated Erik Spoelstra: ‘He Doesn’t Get Enough Credit’
- Report: Boston Celtics Upgrade Gordon Hayward’s Status Ahead of Game 3 vs. Miami Heat
Report: Miami Heat Announce New Starting Lineup for 1st Seeding Game Inside NBA Bubble
- Updated: August 1, 2020
The Miami Heat will be playing their first meaningful game inside the NBA bubble on Saturday, and a new face will be part of their starting lineup for the contest.
Leading up to the game, the Heat announced their starting lineup.
TODAY'S STARTERS VS DENVER.!
(SEE WHAT WE DID THERE.?) pic.twitter.com/DcwdCM7m7Q
While four of the players have been mainstays in the starting group, newcomer Jae Crowder is a somewhat surprising addition.
While Crowder is a fairly fresh face in Miami, he has made the most out of his time with the team. Since being traded to Miami back in February, Crowder has averaged 11.9 points, 5.8 rebounds, 2.0 assists and 1.5 steals per game.
Beyond that, he has also shown a willingness to completely buy into the team’s culture and has even expressed a desire to remain in Miami long term.
As for the other four players, they’ve been starters for the Heat for the majority of the season.
If this lineup plays well together, it’s quite likely that Crowder will continue to have a spot in the starting lineup going forward.