- Dwyane Wade’s kids grossed out by his provocative photo on Instagram
- Report: Miami Heat’s Monday game vs. Detroit Pistons mysteriously delayed
- Duncan Robinson offers message of strong leadership amidst Miami Heat’s 3-game losing streak
- LeBron James dedicates incredible 8-photo tribute to Dwyane Wade for his birthday
- Report: Miami Heat release injury report for Monday’s matchup vs. Detroit Pistons
- Jimmy Butler shares video of Dwyane Wade’s hilarious karaoke performance to celebrate his birthday
- James Harden salutes Dwyane Wade for inspiring message of support after Nets debut
- Bam Adebayo calls out teammates for not living up to Miami Heat culture after blowout loss
- Report: There appears to be ‘mutual interest’ between Miami Heat and Victor Oladipo
- Report: Miami Heat not willing to part with Tyler Herro, Duncan Robinson and Precious Achiuwa for Bradley Beal
Bam Adebayo gives optimistic update on his status for Game 3 vs. Lakers
- Updated: October 3, 2020
“Yes, I believe I’ll be in the lineup,” Adebayo told Chris Haynes of Yahoo Sports. “I’m feeling better. I believe I’ll play.”
Adebayo’s return will be important for the Heat as they missed his defense and rebounding ability in the 124-114 Game 2 loss on Friday night.
The 23-year-old also mentioned that he feels the Heat can turn the series around, despite being down two games to none.
“We’ve got to play with a level of desperation,” Adebayo told Haynes. “That’s what I see. We’ve got to be a desperate team and come out with a lot of energy from the jump. I’m confident we can turn things around.”
Adebayo has arguably been the Heat’s best player this postseason, averaging 17.8 points, 10.9 rebounds, 4.6 assists and 1.1 steals per game while shooting 55.7 percent from the field and 81.4 percent from the free throw line.
In Game 1 of the series, before exiting the game due to injury, Adebayo recorded eight points and four rebounds in 21 minutes of action.
Game 3 of the series is scheduled to be on Sunday at 7:30 p.m. EST.