- Video: Kyrie Irving successfully sneaks Bam Adebayo his jersey after Miami Heat-Brooklyn Nets game
- Udonis Haslem says Duncan Robinson is the best shooter he’s ever seen
- Report: Avery Bradley announces exact date he plans to return for Miami Heat
- Report: Miami Heat optimistic that Avery Bradley and Jimmy Butler will return by end of week
- Report: Major update offered on when Jimmy Butler could return for Miami Heat
- Former Miami Heat forward reveals he’s been getting recurring death threats, fears being separated from daughter
- Udonis Haslem sends NSFW message about connection with James Harden
- Video: Security hilariously stops Bam Adebayo from swapping jerseys with Kyrie Irving
- Robin Lopez called out Miami Heat for being ‘thespians’ after Tyler Herro embellished contact
- Report: 3 Miami Heat players included in Team USA’s 2021 Olympic player pool
Report: Miami Heat announce game-changing update on Bam Adebayo for Game 2
- Updated: October 2, 2020
It looks like the Miami Heat will be without their starting center for Game 2 of the NBA Finals against the Los Angeles Lakers.
According to Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN, Bam Adebayo will not suit up tonight due to a left shoulder strain but could return for Game 3 on Sunday.
Miami Heat All-Star Bam Adebayo (shoulder) will miss Game 2 of the NBA Finals vs. Lakers tonight, but there remains hope that he could return for Game 3 on Sunday, sources tell ESPN. The Heat have listed him as doubtful for tonight.
— Adrian Wojnarowski (@wojespn) October 2, 2020
The Heat will have their hands full with trying to defending Lakers big man Anthony Davis without their All-Star center.
Davis finished Game 1 with 34 points on 11-of-21 shooting to go along with nine rebounds, five assists and three blocks.