- Pat Riley pays LeBron James ultimate compliment in wake of NBA Finals clash
- Pat Riley admits Bam Adebayo’s contract situation will be a ‘bit dicey’
- Rapper Jack Harlow releases official music video for hit single ‘Tyler Herro’
- Chris Bosh urges Miami Heat to not sacrifice Bam Adebayo to acquire Giannis Antetokounmpo
- Report: NBA 2K21 rewards Jimmy Butler with stunning player rating after playoff run
- New study identifies Miami Heat fans as most exciting team to follow in NBA
- Kendrick Perkins makes bold claim about Miami Heat’s Tyler Herro
- Report: Miami Heat insider breaks down how team could acquire Danilo Gallinari
- Report: Jimmy Butler amongst stars whose stock rose highest in NBA bubble
- Report: Miami Heat already locking in on their next promising draft prospect
Report: Miami Heat announce game-changing update on Bam Adebayo for Game 2
- Updated: October 2, 2020
It looks like the Miami Heat will be without their starting center for Game 2 of the NBA Finals against the Los Angeles Lakers.
According to Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN, Bam Adebayo will not suit up tonight due to a left shoulder strain but could return for Game 3 on Sunday.
Miami Heat All-Star Bam Adebayo (shoulder) will miss Game 2 of the NBA Finals vs. Lakers tonight, but there remains hope that he could return for Game 3 on Sunday, sources tell ESPN. The Heat have listed him as doubtful for tonight.
— Adrian Wojnarowski (@wojespn) October 2, 2020
The Heat will have their hands full with trying to defending Lakers big man Anthony Davis without their All-Star center.
Davis finished Game 1 with 34 points on 11-of-21 shooting to go along with nine rebounds, five assists and three blocks.