- ESPN Insider Predicts How Much Money James Johnson Could Earn in Free AgencyPosted 1 day ago
- Pat Riley Speaks on Who He’d Like to Bring Back for 2017-18 SeasonPosted 3 days ago
- Erik Spoelstra to Work With Justise Winslow to Improve Game During OffseasonPosted 4 days ago
- James Johnson Reveals Free Agency Plans for Next SummerPosted 5 days ago
- Dion Waiters Says He Wants to Return to Miami Heat Next SeasonPosted 5 days ago
- Five Reasons the Miami Heat’s 2016-17 Season Was a SuccessPosted 6 days ago
- Micky Arison Hints at Possible Return of Two Key Heat PlayersPosted 1 week ago
- Dion Waiters Hints at Free Agency Plans for Next SummerPosted 1 week ago
- Udonis Haslem Says 2016-17 Heat Team Amongst His Favorites, Wishes to Return Next SeasonPosted 1 week ago
- Video: Erik Spoelstra Visibly Devastated in Heat’s Final Press ConferencePosted 1 week ago
Micky Arison Hints at Chris Bosh Returning to Miami Heat Training Camp
- Updated: August 31, 2016
— Micky Arison (@MickyArison) August 31, 2016
This came on the heels of a report that mentioned that if Bosh and the Heat were at odds going forward, the NBA might get involved to make a ruling on the situation.
The 6’11” forward has made an effort in the past couple weeks via social media to post workouts and training clips. This was probably to leverage public support in his favor if the Heat decided not to medically clear him.
However, that issue might already be resolved. Even though the team has not put out a statement about Bosh’s health, the tweet from the Arison represents a clear stance from the organization that they are looking forward to having the All-Star forward back on the team next season.