- Duncan Robinson Heaps Massive Praise Upon Emergence of Tyler Herro in Playoffs
- Jae Crowder Hints at Critical Offensive Changes for Miami Heat Ahead of Game 4
- Meyers Leonard Finally Opens Up on Losing Spot in Miami Heat’s Playoff Rotation
- Dwyane Wade’s Emphatic Reaction to Anthony Davis’ Game-Winner vs. Denver Nuggets
- Jimmy Butler Sends Stern Challenge to Miami Heat Teammates After Game 3 Loss to Boston Celtics
- The Uplifting Advice Udonis Haslem Gave Miami Heat After Disappointing Game 3
- Miami Heat’s Erik Spoelstra on Why Jimmy Butler Wasn’t in at End of 4th Quarter of Game 3
- Brad Stevens Reveals What Boston Celtics Did to Contain Goran Dragic in Game 3
- Meyers Leonard’s Wife Shows Off Huge Difference Between Miami Heat and Boston Celtics Benches
- Report: Boston Celtics Offer Huge Update on Gordon Hayward’s Status for Game 3
Video: Udonis Haslem Takes Children Toy Shopping for Christmas
- Updated: December 23, 2017
Miami Heat legend Udonis Haslem is not only beloved for his contributions on the court, but for his contributions to the Miami community as well. While the three-time NBA champion is certainly slowing down as a basketball player, he is showing no signs of slowing down as a good Samaritan.
On Friday, Haslem made sure he ended up on Santa’s nice list when he decided to take a group of Miami kids toy shopping just two days before Christmas.
— Tim Reynolds (@ByTimReynolds) December 23, 2017
Haslem is no stranger to giving back to young members of the South Florida community. His Udonis Haslem Children’s Foundation has operated for years with a mission to “promote youth development and self confidence.” His foundation surely gives back to the community enough, but his decision to personally take kids to go buy gifts proves just how charitable of a man the Heat all-time rebounding leader is.
Haslem has most definitely entered the twilight of his NBA career. When he decides to hang up his jersey for good, he may want to consider a career as the new Saint Nick.