- Report: Miami Heat release injury report for Game 1 of NBA Finals
- Jimmy Butler addresses whether or not he considered joining Lakers last summer
- LeBron James reveals how he really feels about Pat Riley and Erik Spoelstra
- Bam Adebayo elaborates on challenges of facing Anthony Davis and Dwight Howard
- Erik Spoelstra remarks on keys to LeBron James’ ‘greatness’ ahead of NBA Finals clash
- Report: Miami Heat could offer Montrezl Harrell big one-year deal this offseason
- Video: Tyler Herro claps back at Paul Pierce for refusing to call him a ‘bucket’
- Report: Miami Heat requested not to have confetti after advancing to NBA Finals
- Udonis Haslem uses perfect analogy while throwing low-key shade at Jimmy Butler’s previous teams
- Dwyane Wade reveals who he’s rooting for in NBA Finals between LeBron James and Miami Heat
Video: Miami Heat Fan Gives Amazing Tribute to Dwyane Wade in Detroit
- Updated: November 5, 2018
Fans are also joining in on what’s been dubbed “One Last Dance,” with the most recent being a Heat fan in Detroit during Monday night’s game against the Pistons.
— NBA (@NBA) November 6, 2018
The 36-year-old Wade announced just prior to the start of the Heat’s training camp in September that the 2018-19 campaign would be his last. He’s spent the bulk of his career with the Heat after having been their top selection in the 2003 draft.
Over the course of those years, Wade has established himself as not only a Heat legend, but a future Hall of Famer as well. He’s also been a central figure in the franchise’s three league titles.
While Wade is a native of Chicago, he’s carved out an indelible spot in Miami that’s often spanned far beyond the basketball court. That’s one reason the push continues to rename Biscayne Boulevard in his honor.
Right now, Wade is more focused on getting the Heat back on track after the team has dropped its last three games prior to tonight’s game against the Pistons.