- Report: Tyler Herro to miss Miami Heat’s next 3 games with latest injury
- Injury report released for Miami Heat’s Friday night game vs. Toronto Raptors
- Report: Miami Heat to use dogs to screen for COVID-19 as they begin welcoming fans back into arena
- Erik Spoelstra insinuates NBA forcing Miami Heat to play short-handed may have worsened Tyler Herro’s injury
- Andre Iguodala claims Duncan Robinson and Tyler Herro have work ethics ‘just like’ Stephen Curry and Klay Thompson
- Kendrick Nunn discloses why he still thinks he deserved Rookie of the Year over Ja Morant
- Report: Miami Heat ‘really want’ Washington Wizards superstar Bradley Beal
- Dwyane Wade celebrates Kamala Harris making history as first female vice president
- Katya Elise Henry shares adorable pictures to celebrate Tyler Herro’s birthday
- Report: Multiple players remain out for Miami Heat’s Wednesday game vs. Toronto Raptors
Video: Los Angeles Lakers Dedicate Tribute Video to Dwyane Wade
- Updated: December 11, 2018
The video, which can be seen below, was played during a stop in play with 6:49 left in the first quarter.
The Lakers gave D-Wade a tribute video. Respect. pic.twitter.com/k8WMgOEXBH
— Bleacher Report (@BleacherReport) December 11, 2018
The video highlights some of the greatest plays in Wade’s career and also shows moments that the Marquette University product has shared throughout his career with current Lakers forward and former Heat player LeBron James.
Excluding Monday’s game, Wade has played a total of 27 games (25 starts) against the Lakers in his career. In those games he has averaged 22.9 points, 4.3 rebounds and 6.2 assists per game.
Earlier this year, Wade announced, in a 10-minute video titled “One Last Dance” that his 16th NBA season would be his last. So far this season, having played in 18 games (no starts), he has averaged 14.9 points, 3.6 rebounds and 3.6 assists per game, proving that he is still capable of playing well at the highest level.