- Dwyane Wade’s kids grossed out by his provocative photo on Instagram
- Report: Miami Heat’s Monday game vs. Detroit Pistons mysteriously delayed
- Duncan Robinson offers message of strong leadership amidst Miami Heat’s 3-game losing streak
- LeBron James dedicates incredible 8-photo tribute to Dwyane Wade for his birthday
- Report: Miami Heat release injury report for Monday’s matchup vs. Detroit Pistons
- Jimmy Butler shares video of Dwyane Wade’s hilarious karaoke performance to celebrate his birthday
- James Harden salutes Dwyane Wade for inspiring message of support after Nets debut
- Bam Adebayo calls out teammates for not living up to Miami Heat culture after blowout loss
- Report: There appears to be ‘mutual interest’ between Miami Heat and Victor Oladipo
- Report: Miami Heat not willing to part with Tyler Herro, Duncan Robinson and Precious Achiuwa for Bradley Beal
Video: Jimmy Butler seen talking trash to LeBron James after dropping 40 on Lakers
- Updated: October 4, 2020
With his team down 0-2 to the Los Angeles Lakers in the NBA Finals, the onus was on Jimmy Butler to get the Miami Back into the series.
He responded with a monster Game 3 while also letting L.A. know that this will indeed be a competitive series.
After scoring a key layup to put the contest away late in the fourth quarter, Butler looked directly at LeBron James and said, “You’re in trouble.”
— Jimmy Wobler (@WorldWideWob) October 5, 2020
Butler’s 40-point, 11-rebound and 13-assist performance on Sunday will go down as one of the greater individual Finals games ever, regardless of whether the Heat win or lose the championship.
Yet, the Heat got out to an early lead, and although the Lakers made a few runs to close the gap, Miami remained in control for almost the entire contest.