- Pat Riley pays LeBron James ultimate compliment in wake of NBA Finals clash
- Pat Riley admits Bam Adebayo’s contract situation will be a ‘bit dicey’
- Rapper Jack Harlow releases official music video for hit single ‘Tyler Herro’
- Chris Bosh urges Miami Heat to not sacrifice Bam Adebayo to acquire Giannis Antetokounmpo
- Report: NBA 2K21 rewards Jimmy Butler with stunning player rating after playoff run
- New study identifies Miami Heat fans as most exciting team to follow in NBA
- Kendrick Perkins makes bold claim about Miami Heat’s Tyler Herro
- Report: Miami Heat insider breaks down how team could acquire Danilo Gallinari
- Report: Jimmy Butler amongst stars whose stock rose highest in NBA bubble
- Report: Miami Heat already locking in on their next promising draft prospect
Video: Jimmy Butler seen talking trash to LeBron James after dropping 40 on Lakers
- Updated: October 4, 2020
With his team down 0-2 to the Los Angeles Lakers in the NBA Finals, the onus was on Jimmy Butler to get the Miami Back into the series.
He responded with a monster Game 3 while also letting L.A. know that this will indeed be a competitive series.
After scoring a key layup to put the contest away late in the fourth quarter, Butler looked directly at LeBron James and said, “You’re in trouble.”
— Jimmy Wobler (@WorldWideWob) October 5, 2020
Butler’s 40-point, 11-rebound and 13-assist performance on Sunday will go down as one of the greater individual Finals games ever, regardless of whether the Heat win or lose the championship.
Yet, the Heat got out to an early lead, and although the Lakers made a few runs to close the gap, Miami remained in control for almost the entire contest.