- Report: Miami Heat Have Interest in DeMarcus Cousins If Not Signed By Lakers
- Chris Paul Reveals Time When He, LeBron James and Dwyane Wade Almost Teamed Up
- J.R. Smith Predicts Miami Heat Will Meet Los Angeles Lakers in NBA Finals
- Report: Jimmy Butler Questionable for Wednesday’s Game vs. Minnesota Timberwolves
- Bam Adebayo Joins Charles Barkley, Hakeem Olajuwon and Chris Webber With Masterful Performance
- 50 Cent Sparks Controversy After Sharing Tasteless Meme About Dwyane Wade’s Daughter
- Dwyane Wade Applauds Sabrina Ionescu’s ‘Unreal’ Accomplishment
- Bam Adebayo on Heat’s Embarrassing Loss to Cavs: ‘It Can’t Get Worse Than This’
- Miami Heat News: Biscayne Boulevard to Be Renamed Dwyane Wade Boulevard
- Dwyane Wade Dedicates Social Media Post to Kobe Bryant
James Johnson Looks Visibly Stoned in Latest Social Media Clip
- Updated: October 25, 2019
In a recent video that was posted to his wife Dede Johnson’s Instagram, the veteran big man looked visibly under the influence.
JJ high as a fkn kite. pic.twitter.com/25nHdmrpI7
— Slim (@SkinnyMcGhee) October 25, 2019
If fans want to give Johnson the benefit of the doubt, it’s possible that he was simply tired or had perhaps indulged in too many glasses of wine. Still, the bloodshot and glazed-over eyes are not a good look for Johnson considering his recent off-court issues.
This preseason, Johnson was banished from the Heat when he failed to meet the team’s conditioning requirements. While he has since vowed to meet those goals and get back in the good graces of the team, he has not yet suited up this season.
Hopefully, this video doesn’t impact Johnson going forward as he works to return to the court.
The Heat will travel without Johnson for their upcoming two-game road trip. That means that the next time he’ll be eligible to take the court for the first time this season will be Oct. 29, when the Heat host the Atlanta Hawks.