- Dwyane Wade honored that Kobe Bryant paid him one-of-a-kind compliment in his book
- Jimmy Butler on why Miami Heat’s defense has been elite: ‘We got rid of Derrick Jones Jr.’
- Report: Kendrick Nunn partners with NBPA to help single fathers in Chicago
- Report: Victor Oladipo to seek specialist’s evaluation regarding timetable for knee injury
- Erik Spoelstra declines to answer whether Victor Oladipo will play for Miami Heat again this season
- Dewayne Dedmon offers fantastic response when asked what he’s willing to do for Miami Heat
- Report: Victor Oladipo increasingly unlikely to receive ‘anything near’ maximum deal this offseason
- Kendrick Nunn shows he’s been fully vaccinated and exclaims COVID-19 ‘can kiss my a–‘
- Gabrielle Union dedicates lengthy, heartfelt tribute to DMX
- Report: Victor Oladipo will not travel with Miami Heat on upcoming road trip
James Johnson Looks Visibly Stoned in Latest Social Media Clip
- Updated: October 25, 2019
In a recent video that was posted to his wife Dede Johnson’s Instagram, the veteran big man looked visibly under the influence.
JJ high as a fkn kite. pic.twitter.com/25nHdmrpI7
— Slim (@SkinnyMcGhee) October 25, 2019
If fans want to give Johnson the benefit of the doubt, it’s possible that he was simply tired or had perhaps indulged in too many glasses of wine. Still, the bloodshot and glazed-over eyes are not a good look for Johnson considering his recent off-court issues.
This preseason, Johnson was banished from the Heat when he failed to meet the team’s conditioning requirements. While he has since vowed to meet those goals and get back in the good graces of the team, he has not yet suited up this season.
Hopefully, this video doesn’t impact Johnson going forward as he works to return to the court.
The Heat will travel without Johnson for their upcoming two-game road trip. That means that the next time he’ll be eligible to take the court for the first time this season will be Oct. 29, when the Heat host the Atlanta Hawks.