- Report: Miami Heat not willing to part with Tyler Herro, Duncan Robinson and Precious Achiuwa for Bradley Beal
- Report: Miami Heat list 11 players on injury report ahead of game vs. Detroit Pistons
- Erik Spoelstra refuses to use ‘fatigue’ as excuse for Miami Heat’s recent losses
- Video: Chris Silva obliterates Joel Embiid with nasty block during Heat-76ers game
- Here’s the ridiculous package the Rockets wanted from the Heat for James Harden
- Report: Duncan Robinson now eligible for bigger contract after meeting ‘starter criteria’
- Report: NBA executive pegs Miami Heat as potential destination for P.J. Tucker
- Report: Victor Oladipo still hopes to join Miami Heat despite trade to Houston Rockets
- Jimmy Butler says Miami Heat still believe they should have won championship against Lakers
- Here’s the definitive reason why the Miami Heat weren’t serious contenders to trade for James Harden
James Johnson Looks Visibly Stoned in Latest Social Media Clip
- Updated: October 25, 2019
In a recent video that was posted to his wife Dede Johnson’s Instagram, the veteran big man looked visibly under the influence.
JJ high as a fkn kite. pic.twitter.com/25nHdmrpI7
— Slim (@SkinnyMcGhee) October 25, 2019
If fans want to give Johnson the benefit of the doubt, it’s possible that he was simply tired or had perhaps indulged in too many glasses of wine. Still, the bloodshot and glazed-over eyes are not a good look for Johnson considering his recent off-court issues.
This preseason, Johnson was banished from the Heat when he failed to meet the team’s conditioning requirements. While he has since vowed to meet those goals and get back in the good graces of the team, he has not yet suited up this season.
Hopefully, this video doesn’t impact Johnson going forward as he works to return to the court.
The Heat will travel without Johnson for their upcoming two-game road trip. That means that the next time he’ll be eligible to take the court for the first time this season will be Oct. 29, when the Heat host the Atlanta Hawks.