- Dwyane Wade Unveils His All-Time Starting 5 of Former Teammates
- Report: Miami Heat Expected to Trade Problematic Dion Waiters
- Kendrick Nunn Reveals Wisdom Dwyane Wade Imparted on Him in Los Angeles
- Report: Dion Waiters Panic Attack Has Been Disputed by Source With Direct Knowledge
- Kevin Durant Urges Dwyane Wade to Come Out of Retirement
- Chris Bosh Claims Kendrick Nunn Has Been Best Rookie in NBA Thus Far
- Report: Tyler Herro and Kelly Olynyk Questionable Tuesday vs. Detroit Pistons
- Report: No Buyout Coming for Dion Waiters, Miami Heat to Welcome Him Back Following Suspension
- Report: Miami Heat Provided Dion Waiters ‘Ample Opportunities’ to Redeem Himself
- Report: Miami Heat Teammate Gave Dion Waiters THC-Infused Gummy
James Johnson Looks Visibly Stoned in Latest Social Media Clip
- Updated: October 25, 2019
In a recent video that was posted to his wife Dede Johnson’s Instagram, the veteran big man looked visibly under the influence.
JJ high as a fkn kite. pic.twitter.com/25nHdmrpI7
— Slim (@SkinnyMcGhee) October 25, 2019
If fans want to give Johnson the benefit of the doubt, it’s possible that he was simply tired or had perhaps indulged in too many glasses of wine. Still, the bloodshot and glazed-over eyes are not a good look for Johnson considering his recent off-court issues.
This preseason, Johnson was banished from the Heat when he failed to meet the team’s conditioning requirements. While he has since vowed to meet those goals and get back in the good graces of the team, he has not yet suited up this season.
Hopefully, this video doesn’t impact Johnson going forward as he works to return to the court.
The Heat will travel without Johnson for their upcoming two-game road trip. That means that the next time he’ll be eligible to take the court for the first time this season will be Oct. 29, when the Heat host the Atlanta Hawks.