- Dwyane Wade gives huge shout-out to LeBron James after making his 10th NBA Finals
- Report: Los Angeles Lakers want to face Miami Heat in NBA Finals
- Tom Thibodeau heaps praise on Pat Riley, looking to mimic Miami Heat culture with New York Knicks
- Report: Jimmy Butler didn’t like ‘lack of professionalism’ on Minnesota Timberwolves
- Paul Pierce throws massive shade at Tyler Herro for calling himself a ‘bucket’
- Dejected Bam Adebayo has harsh message for himself after Game 5 loss to Celtics
- Video: Jaylen Brown blows kiss to Miami Heat bench after making back-to-back 3s
- Video: Udonis Haslem seen ripping into Miami Heat players in 3rd quarter of Game 5
- Dwyane Wade speaks on how ‘personal’ LeBron James Lakers vs. Pat Riley Heat matchup would be
- Draymond Green latest NBA star to rave about Jimmy Butler’s style of leadership
James Johnson Looks Visibly Stoned in Latest Social Media Clip
- Updated: October 25, 2019
In a recent video that was posted to his wife Dede Johnson’s Instagram, the veteran big man looked visibly under the influence.
JJ high as a fkn kite. pic.twitter.com/25nHdmrpI7
— Slim (@SkinnyMcGhee) October 25, 2019
If fans want to give Johnson the benefit of the doubt, it’s possible that he was simply tired or had perhaps indulged in too many glasses of wine. Still, the bloodshot and glazed-over eyes are not a good look for Johnson considering his recent off-court issues.
This preseason, Johnson was banished from the Heat when he failed to meet the team’s conditioning requirements. While he has since vowed to meet those goals and get back in the good graces of the team, he has not yet suited up this season.
Hopefully, this video doesn’t impact Johnson going forward as he works to return to the court.
The Heat will travel without Johnson for their upcoming two-game road trip. That means that the next time he’ll be eligible to take the court for the first time this season will be Oct. 29, when the Heat host the Atlanta Hawks.