- Jason Williams Breaks His Silence, Proclaims LeBron James the G.O.A.T.
- Jae Crowder Praises Miami Heat Structure for Bringing Out Best in Their Players
- Udonis Haslem Doubles Down on Comments About Willing to Fight Michael Jordan
- Bam Adebayo Still Not Over Team USA Roster Cut as He Sends Strong Message to Critics
- Report: 12 Miami Heat Players Participated in Voluntary Workouts at AmericanAirlines Arena Today
- Boosie Badazz Stands Pat on Zaya Wade Comments: ‘I Ain’t Apologizing’
- Video: Udonis Haslem Showcases Incredible Portfolio of Businesses He Owns
- Udonis Haslem Says He Likely Would’ve Put Hands on Michael Jordan If He Played With Him
- Dwyane Wade Takes Offense to Being Known as ‘LeBron’s Teammate’ on Social Media
- Caron Butler Says LeBron James and Dwyane Wade Mocking Dirk Nowitzki Lost Them 2011 Finals
Golden State Warriors Give Dwyane Wade Incredible Video Tribute and Standing Ovation
- Updated: February 10, 2019
The Miami Heat are visiting the Golden State Warriors tonight, and as has become tradition this season, the home team took advantage of a timeout to share an amazing video tribute to Dwyane Wade’s legendary career.
— Ohm Youngmisuk (@NotoriousOHM) February 11, 2019
Following the video, Wade received a standing ovation from the sold-out crowd at Oracle Arena.
Prior to the game, it was unclear if Wade would even suit up for the game.
He was listed as questionable just hours before tipoff with a back contusion. Luckily for fans, he was upgraded shortly before the game began.
Now that the video tribute is out of the way, the last thing to find out is which All-Star on the Warriors roster will be the one to exchange jerseys with Wade following the game.