- Report: Miami Heat ‘really want’ Washington Wizards superstar Bradley Beal
- Dwyane Wade celebrates Kamala Harris making history as first female vice president
- Katya Elise Henry shares adorable pictures to celebrate Tyler Herro’s birthday
- Report: Multiple players remain out for Miami Heat’s Wednesday game vs. Toronto Raptors
- Video: Udonis Haslem says Miami Heat trading for James Harden would’ve aged him ’15 years’
- Goran Dragic explains why he ripped into Miami Heat teammates during win over Detroit Pistons
- Erik Spoelstra applauds surprising aspect of Bam Adebayo’s game after dominant performance vs. Pistons
- Dwyane Wade’s kids grossed out by his provocative photo on Instagram
- Report: Miami Heat’s Monday game vs. Detroit Pistons mysteriously delayed
- Duncan Robinson offers message of strong leadership amidst Miami Heat’s 3-game losing streak
Video: Dwyane Wade Seen Training With and Mentoring Josh Hart
- Updated: August 27, 2019
In a video that surfaced on Tuesday, Wade was seen training with New Orleans Pelicans youngster Josh Hart.
— SportsCenter (@SportsCenter) August 28, 2019
Early on in the video, an off-camera voice asks to confirm if Wade has in fact retired from the NBA. Wade’s response runs in line with everything we know about the three-time champion.
“I’m like you, I can’t stay out of the gym,” Wade says with a smile.
The video goes on to show Wade offering some sagely offensive wisdom to the Pelicans guard.
For Hart, it’s certainly knowledge to soak up. Going into last season with the Los Angeles Lakers, Hart was thought to be one of the more exciting unknowns in the league. He got off to an incredibly promising start, reaching double-digit point totals in each of the Lakers’ first five games of the season.
That was perhaps his most impressive streak of the season, however, as he finished the campaign averaging just 7.8 points per game.
This season, he’ll be competing for playing time on one of the youngest and most exciting rosters in the NBA.
To get the playing time he certainly desires, Hart would do well to listen to everything Wade has to say.
As for Wade, it will be fascinating to see how he scratches his basketball itch once all of his NBA buddies have to go back to work.