- Video: Bam Adebayo pissed at Dwyane Wade for taking forever to respond to texts
- Dwyane Wade: ‘If you don’t like D. Rose, something is wrong with you’
- Miami Heat release crucial injury report for Tuesday’s game vs. Boston Celtics
- Victor Oladipo issues emphatic 1-word response to Russell Westbrook becoming all-time triple-double leader
- Report: Miami Heat fans should be ‘surprised’ if they see Victor Oladipo soon
- Bam Adebayo believes Miami Heat still don’t know how to properly close games
- Report: Duncan Robinson could get contract worth $20M per year in free agency
- Report: Multiple members of Miami Heat organization have ‘raved’ about Dewayne Dedmon
- Report: Miami Heat update Andre Iguodala’s status for game vs. Boston Celtics
- Report: Boston Celtics issue major injury update on Jaylen Brown ahead of game vs. Miami Heat
Video: Dwyane Wade and LeBron James Share One Last Moment After Final Matchup
- Updated: December 11, 2018
The Miami Heat and Los Angeles Lakers faced off on Monday night, and when the final regular season matchup between Dwyane Wade and LeBron James came to an end, both future Hall of Famers embraced just like old friends should.
Wade and Heat unfortunately lost in a nail biter, 108-105, but by the end, few eyes were on the scoreboard as most watched James and Wade exchanging hugs, words, and jerseys.
— FOX Sports Florida (@FOXSportsFL) December 11, 2018
It was clear by Wade’s expression following the game that he really wanted the win.
With the game in the books, James now leads the all-time record between both players, 16-15. With Wade planning to retire at the end of this season, it seems James will have the upper hand when it comes to talking trash from here on out.
Both Wade and James had solid outings in the game and both finished the night with a double-double. Wade finished the game with 15 points, 10 assists, and five rebounds, while James recorded 28 points, 12 assists, and nine rebounds.
Despite the Miami loss, it was a special experience to watch both players share the court one last time.