- Miami Heat release first half of 2020-21 NBA schedule
- Bam Adebayo bestows ultimate praise on Precious Achiuwa while comparing rookie to himself
- Bam Adebayo says he wants to be remembered as top 5 big man of all time
- Erik Spoelstra challenges Bam Adebayo to win Defensive Player of the Year award
- Report: Heat players have ‘chip’ on their shoulders due to ‘fluke’ label on recent run to finals
- Here’s the ridiculous amount of money Duncan Robinson could make next summer
- Tyler Herro on how he became friends with Jack Harlow: ‘Honestly, just both being white’
- Miami Heat point guard Goran Dragic gives promising update on latest foot injury
- Report: Miami Heat exercise team option on guard Tyler Herro
- Tyler Herro’s big personal goal for upcoming NBA season
Video: Dwyane Wade and LeBron James Share One Last Moment After Final Matchup
- Updated: December 11, 2018
The Miami Heat and Los Angeles Lakers faced off on Monday night, and when the final regular season matchup between Dwyane Wade and LeBron James came to an end, both future Hall of Famers embraced just like old friends should.
Wade and Heat unfortunately lost in a nail biter, 108-105, but by the end, few eyes were on the scoreboard as most watched James and Wade exchanging hugs, words, and jerseys.
— FOX Sports Florida (@FOXSportsFL) December 11, 2018
It was clear by Wade’s expression following the game that he really wanted the win.
With the game in the books, James now leads the all-time record between both players, 16-15. With Wade planning to retire at the end of this season, it seems James will have the upper hand when it comes to talking trash from here on out.
Both Wade and James had solid outings in the game and both finished the night with a double-double. Wade finished the game with 15 points, 10 assists, and five rebounds, while James recorded 28 points, 12 assists, and nine rebounds.
Despite the Miami loss, it was a special experience to watch both players share the court one last time.