- Udonis Haslem and Dwyane Wade reminisce on getting their ‘a—s beat’ by Allen Iverson in 2003
- Report: Miami Heat schedule an interview with Duke’s Tre Jones
- Several signs pointing to Heat big man Meyers Leonard leaving Miami
- Report: Miami Heat have Paul Millsap and Wesley Matthews ‘on their radar’
- Report: LaMarcus Aldridge might be a trade target for the Miami Heat
- Report: Miami Heat are No. 1 on Victor Oladipo’s list if he leaves Indiana Pacers
- Here’s how Kawhi Leonard joining the Miami Heat would become a ‘possibility’
- Here’s what Philadelphia 76ers would ‘very likely’ demand from Miami Heat for Joel Embiid
- Report: Miami Heat have ‘admiration’ for Paul George’s game as big free agency looms
- Video: Mike Tyson confronts Boosie Badazz over derogatory comments about Dwyane Wade’s transgender daughter
Video: Dwyane Wade Exchanges Jerseys With Anthony Davis After Heat-Pelicans Game
- Updated: November 30, 2018
At the end of Friday’s 106-101 victory over the visiting New Orleans Pelicans, Miami Heat guard Dwyane Wade continued his celebration of his last season by exchanging jerseys with Pelicans star big man Anthony Davis.
— Tim Reynolds (@ByTimReynolds) December 1, 2018
The two great players — Wade representing the past, and Davis representing the future — came together after the game for an embrace and jersey exchange.
Wade, who is in his 16th and final year in the NBA, prepared for this season by singling out individuals from teams around the league that he has “a relationship with.” He has then signed a jersey and exchanged it with those individuals.
It’s all part of the “One Last Dance” celebration of Wade’s storied career, which has included three championships and a Finals MVP.
Wade finished Friday night’s contest with 18 points and six assists in 27 quality minutes off the bench. Davis, meanwhile, led the Pelicans with 41 points and nine rebounds, but he did not receive enough help from his team to seal the victory.