- Report: Miami Heat will have interest in Mike Conley this offseason
- Dwyane Wade unveils reason why Erik Spoelstra benched him after he dropped 50 points in 3 quarters
- Dwyane Wade honored that Kobe Bryant paid him one-of-a-kind compliment in his book
- Jimmy Butler on why Miami Heat’s defense has been elite: ‘We got rid of Derrick Jones Jr.’
- Report: Kendrick Nunn partners with NBPA to help single fathers in Chicago
- Report: Victor Oladipo to seek specialist’s evaluation regarding timetable for knee injury
- Erik Spoelstra declines to answer whether Victor Oladipo will play for Miami Heat again this season
- Dewayne Dedmon offers fantastic response when asked what he’s willing to do for Miami Heat
- Report: Victor Oladipo increasingly unlikely to receive ‘anything near’ maximum deal this offseason
- Kendrick Nunn shows he’s been fully vaccinated and exclaims COVID-19 ‘can kiss my a–‘
Tyler Herro on how he became friends with Jack Harlow: ‘Honestly, just both being white’
- Updated: December 3, 2020
Tyler Herro opens up on how he became friends with Jack Harlow.
“Honestly, just both being white we were just like, ‘Yo wassup bro.'"
— Heat Nation (@HeatNationCom) December 4, 2020
“Honestly, just both being white, we were just like, ‘Yo wassup bro,’” Herro said. “I was a fan of him, and he was a fan of me and we’ve been cool ever since.”
The two also have a connection with Kentucky, as Herro attended college at the University of Kentucky, while Harlow was born in Louisville.
Herro had a fantastic rookie season and helped lead Miami to the NBA Finals against the Los Angeles Lakers.
Both he and Harlow have risen to fame this year, and they have a newfound friendship as well.