- Report: Miami Heat to use dogs to screen for COVID-19 as they begin welcoming fans back into arena
- Erik Spoelstra insinuates NBA forcing Miami Heat to play short-handed may have worsened Tyler Herro’s injury
- Andre Iguodala claims Duncan Robinson and Tyler Herro have work ethics ‘just like’ Stephen Curry and Klay Thompson
- Kendrick Nunn discloses why he still thinks he deserved Rookie of the Year over Ja Morant
- Report: Miami Heat ‘really want’ Washington Wizards superstar Bradley Beal
- Dwyane Wade celebrates Kamala Harris making history as first female vice president
- Katya Elise Henry shares adorable pictures to celebrate Tyler Herro’s birthday
- Report: Multiple players remain out for Miami Heat’s Wednesday game vs. Toronto Raptors
- Video: Udonis Haslem says Miami Heat trading for James Harden would’ve aged him ’15 years’
- Goran Dragic explains why he ripped into Miami Heat teammates during win over Detroit Pistons
Tyler Herro on how he became friends with Jack Harlow: ‘Honestly, just both being white’
- Updated: December 3, 2020
Tyler Herro opens up on how he became friends with Jack Harlow.
“Honestly, just both being white we were just like, ‘Yo wassup bro.'"
— Heat Nation (@HeatNationCom) December 4, 2020
“Honestly, just both being white, we were just like, ‘Yo wassup bro,’” Herro said. “I was a fan of him, and he was a fan of me and we’ve been cool ever since.”
The two also have a connection with Kentucky, as Herro attended college at the University of Kentucky, while Harlow was born in Louisville.
Herro had a fantastic rookie season and helped lead Miami to the NBA Finals against the Los Angeles Lakers.
Both he and Harlow have risen to fame this year, and they have a newfound friendship as well.