- Report: Miami Heat willing to pay ‘going rate for elite shooters’ when Duncan Robinson becomes free agent
- Report: Avery Bradley to return, Goran Dragic out vs. Denver Nuggets
- Report: NBA officials believe Duncan Robinson will get $15-20M annually in free agency
- Udonis Haslem expresses anger over NBA ‘locking up’ players in hotel rooms due to COVID-19
- Miami Heat legend Dwyane Wade reacts to tragic COVID-19-related death of Sekou Smith
- Report: Miami Heat could be without 8 players Wednesday vs. Denver Nuggets
- Miami Heat remember Kobe Bryant with incredible 8-minute, 24-second video tribute
- Dwyane Wade reacts to hilarious photo of him and Martha Stewart
- Video: Kyrie Irving successfully sneaks Bam Adebayo his jersey after Miami Heat-Brooklyn Nets game
- Udonis Haslem says Duncan Robinson is the best shooter he’s ever seen
Heat Nation Video: Relive All of LeBron’s 49 Points Against The Nets
- Updated: May 13, 2014
He missed, leaving him one shy of his first 50-point playoff game, muttering to himself after.
“That’s the first time I’ve been disappointed in myself in a win,” James said.
Then he smiled, realizing his performance left nothing to complain about.
James tied his playoff career high with 49 points, and the Heat beat the Brooklyn Nets 102-96 on Monday night for a 3-1 lead.