- Report: Miami Heat interested in Moe Wagner if he clears waivers
- Report: Dwyane Wade not allowed to be part of Jazz’s basketball operations while working as TNT analyst
- Micky Arison admits he’s ‘disappointed’ Dwyane Wade decided not to join Miami Heat ownership
- Report: Dwyane Wade previously said he ‘would love’ to join Miami Heat ownership group
- Report: Dwyane Wade purchases ownership stake in Utah Jazz
- Bam Adebayo discloses how Udonis Haslem forced him to speak up in huddle so he could learn to lead Miami Heat
- Bam Adebayo admits he still talks ‘s–t’ to Jayson Tatum about monster block in last year’s playoffs
- Dwyane Wade reacts to Kevin Durant investing in company that grew from $1.6 billion to $100 billion
- Report: Isaiah Thomas receiving interest from Miami Heat, Boston Celtics and Milwaukee Bucks
- Dwyane Wade unveils conversations he’s had with Paul George about his playoff mishaps
Video: Milwaukee Bucks Fans Troll Boston Celtics, Chant ‘Paul Piece Sucks’ to Close Out Series
- Updated: May 9, 2019
Milwaukee Bucks star Giannis Antetokounmpo is not only one of the best players in the NBA, but also one of the league’s best trolls.
Based on a scene from the final minutes of his team’s win over the Boston Celtics to to close out the series last night, Bucks fans are just as accomplished at trolling.
Thousands of fans began to chant “Paul Pierce sucks,” due to the fact that he claimed the series was all but over after the Celtics surprisingly won Game 1.
It would prove to be the only game the Celtics would win as they fell to the Bucks 4-1 in the series.
"Paul Pierce sucks" chants to close out Game 5 in Milwaukee ? pic.twitter.com/xny2WOTjIo
— Bleacher Report (@BleacherReport) May 9, 2019
This is not the first time fans have used the very same chant, as Heat fans did it back in April after the former Celtics star claimed he was a better player than Heat legend Dwyane Wade.
It looks like all of Pierce’s bold claims are going belly up at the moment.