- Pat Riley pays LeBron James ultimate compliment in wake of NBA Finals clash
- Pat Riley admits Bam Adebayo’s contract situation will be a ‘bit dicey’
- Rapper Jack Harlow releases official music video for hit single ‘Tyler Herro’
- Chris Bosh urges Miami Heat to not sacrifice Bam Adebayo to acquire Giannis Antetokounmpo
- Report: NBA 2K21 rewards Jimmy Butler with stunning player rating after playoff run
- New study identifies Miami Heat fans as most exciting team to follow in NBA
- Kendrick Perkins makes bold claim about Miami Heat’s Tyler Herro
- Report: Miami Heat insider breaks down how team could acquire Danilo Gallinari
- Report: Jimmy Butler amongst stars whose stock rose highest in NBA bubble
- Report: Miami Heat already locking in on their next promising draft prospect
Video: Milwaukee Bucks Fans Troll Boston Celtics, Chant ‘Paul Piece Sucks’ to Close Out Series
- Updated: May 9, 2019
Milwaukee Bucks star Giannis Antetokounmpo is not only one of the best players in the NBA, but also one of the league’s best trolls.
Based on a scene from the final minutes of his team’s win over the Boston Celtics to to close out the series last night, Bucks fans are just as accomplished at trolling.
Thousands of fans began to chant “Paul Pierce sucks,” due to the fact that he claimed the series was all but over after the Celtics surprisingly won Game 1.
It would prove to be the only game the Celtics would win as they fell to the Bucks 4-1 in the series.
"Paul Pierce sucks" chants to close out Game 5 in Milwaukee ? pic.twitter.com/xny2WOTjIo
— Bleacher Report (@BleacherReport) May 9, 2019
This is not the first time fans have used the very same chant, as Heat fans did it back in April after the former Celtics star claimed he was a better player than Heat legend Dwyane Wade.
It looks like all of Pierce’s bold claims are going belly up at the moment.