- Dwyane Wade’s kids grossed out by his provocative photo on Instagram
- Report: Miami Heat’s Monday game vs. Detroit Pistons mysteriously delayed
- Duncan Robinson offers message of strong leadership amidst Miami Heat’s 3-game losing streak
- LeBron James dedicates incredible 8-photo tribute to Dwyane Wade for his birthday
- Report: Miami Heat release injury report for Monday’s matchup vs. Detroit Pistons
- Jimmy Butler shares video of Dwyane Wade’s hilarious karaoke performance to celebrate his birthday
- James Harden salutes Dwyane Wade for inspiring message of support after Nets debut
- Bam Adebayo calls out teammates for not living up to Miami Heat culture after blowout loss
- Report: There appears to be ‘mutual interest’ between Miami Heat and Victor Oladipo
- Report: Miami Heat not willing to part with Tyler Herro, Duncan Robinson and Precious Achiuwa for Bradley Beal
Video: Milwaukee Bucks Fans Troll Boston Celtics, Chant ‘Paul Piece Sucks’ to Close Out Series
- Updated: May 9, 2019
Milwaukee Bucks star Giannis Antetokounmpo is not only one of the best players in the NBA, but also one of the league’s best trolls.
Based on a scene from the final minutes of his team’s win over the Boston Celtics to to close out the series last night, Bucks fans are just as accomplished at trolling.
Thousands of fans began to chant “Paul Pierce sucks,” due to the fact that he claimed the series was all but over after the Celtics surprisingly won Game 1.
It would prove to be the only game the Celtics would win as they fell to the Bucks 4-1 in the series.
"Paul Pierce sucks" chants to close out Game 5 in Milwaukee ? pic.twitter.com/xny2WOTjIo
— Bleacher Report (@BleacherReport) May 9, 2019
This is not the first time fans have used the very same chant, as Heat fans did it back in April after the former Celtics star claimed he was a better player than Heat legend Dwyane Wade.
It looks like all of Pierce’s bold claims are going belly up at the moment.