- Miami Heat News: Kendrick Nunn Named to 2019 Summer League First Team
- Dwyane Wade Agrees With Compelling Reason Why Lakers Should Bring Back Blue Throwback Jerseys
- Report: It’s ‘Very Likely’ That Duncan Robinson Will Make Miami Heat’s Roster
- Report: Bradley Beal Not Likely to Remain on ‘Washington Wizards’
- Former Miami Heat Broadcaster Takes Several Shots at Dan Dakich for His Awful Take on Erik Spoelstra
- Erik Spoelstra Gets Disrespected Live on Air During NBA Summer League Broadcast
- Report: OKC Thunder Have Offered ‘Nothing Enticing’ to Interest Miami Heat in Chris Paul Talks
- Video: Duncan Robinson Knocks Down Extraordinary Summer League Buzzer-Beater
- Here’s What the Miami Heat Are Asking for in a Potential Chris Paul Deal
- Report: Jimmy Butler to Wear No. 22 With Miami Heat
Video: Milwaukee Bucks Fans Troll Boston Celtics, Chant ‘Paul Piece Sucks’ to Close Out Series
- Updated: May 9, 2019
Milwaukee Bucks star Giannis Antetokounmpo is not only one of the best players in the NBA, but also one of the league’s best trolls.
Based on a scene from the final minutes of his team’s win over the Boston Celtics to to close out the series last night, Bucks fans are just as accomplished at trolling.
Thousands of fans began to chant “Paul Pierce sucks,” due to the fact that he claimed the series was all but over after the Celtics surprisingly won Game 1.
It would prove to be the only game the Celtics would win as they fell to the Bucks 4-1 in the series.
"Paul Pierce sucks" chants to close out Game 5 in Milwaukee 😳 pic.twitter.com/xny2WOTjIo
— Bleacher Report (@BleacherReport) May 9, 2019
This is not the first time fans have used the very same chant, as Heat fans did it back in April after the former Celtics star claimed he was a better player than Heat legend Dwyane Wade.
It looks like all of Pierce’s bold claims are going belly up at the moment.