- Miami Heat News: Heat Sign Former Mavs Guard for Final Roster Spot
- Report: Daryl Macon Has Emerged as ‘Strong Possibility’ for Miami Heat’s Final Roster Spot
- J.J. Redick Says He Would Love to Play With Jimmy Butler Again
- Hassan Whiteside Says Portland Trail Blazers ‘Best Team I’ve Ever Played on Talent-Wise’
- Report: Dwyane Wade Puts Miami Mansion Up for Sale
- Bam Adebayo Offers Take on Which Miami Heat Player Stood Out Most in Offseason Workouts
- Dwyane Wade Gives Glowing Review of Lakers’ Revamped Roster
- Dwyane Wade, LeBron James, and Alonzo Mourning Ranked as Best Miami Heat Players Ever
- Report: Bam Adebayo Says Miami Heat Pushing Him to Be ‘More of a Leader’ This Season
- Chris Bosh Explains Why He’s ‘Comfortable’ With His Legacy on Miami Heat
Video: Milwaukee Bucks Fans Troll Boston Celtics, Chant ‘Paul Piece Sucks’ to Close Out Series
- Updated: May 9, 2019
Milwaukee Bucks star Giannis Antetokounmpo is not only one of the best players in the NBA, but also one of the league’s best trolls.
Based on a scene from the final minutes of his team’s win over the Boston Celtics to to close out the series last night, Bucks fans are just as accomplished at trolling.
Thousands of fans began to chant “Paul Pierce sucks,” due to the fact that he claimed the series was all but over after the Celtics surprisingly won Game 1.
It would prove to be the only game the Celtics would win as they fell to the Bucks 4-1 in the series.
"Paul Pierce sucks" chants to close out Game 5 in Milwaukee 😳 pic.twitter.com/xny2WOTjIo
— Bleacher Report (@BleacherReport) May 9, 2019
This is not the first time fans have used the very same chant, as Heat fans did it back in April after the former Celtics star claimed he was a better player than Heat legend Dwyane Wade.
It looks like all of Pierce’s bold claims are going belly up at the moment.