- Video: Bam Adebayo Rocks Bradley Beal Jersey After Game vs. Washington Wizards
- Report: Erik Spoelstra Gives Optimistic Update on Jimmy Butler’s Latest Foot Injury
- Derrick Jones Jr. on Defending Bigger Players: ‘I Ain’t Got No Fear for No Man’
- Jae Crowder Unveils New Nickname for Duo of Him and Jimmy Butler
- Dion Waiters Not Worried About Fitting in With Lakers, Says He’s Always Had ‘Bond’ With LeBron James
- Dwyane Wade Shouts Out Chris Paul for Being Best Clutch Player in League
- Miami Heat News: Jae Crowder Enters NBA’s Concussion Protocol After Blow From Zion Williamson
- Miami Heat News: Duncan Robinson Breaks Single-Season NBA Record
- Report: Jimmy Butler Says Bam Adebayo ‘Best Teammate’ He’s Ever Had
- Report: Miami Heat Privately Described Bam Adebayo as ‘Anti-Hassan’ on Draft Night
Check Out Dwyane Wade’s Epic Reaction to Finding Out LeBron James Was Joining Miami Heat in 2010
- Updated: February 14, 2020
In an incredible new video, Heat legend Dwyane Wade’s initial reaction to finding out about James’ decision to join him in Miami has been revealed.
— ESPN (@espn) February 14, 2020
James of course joined Wade and fellow superstar Chris Bosh in South Florida to begin the iconic Big 3 era.
Together, the three stars would go on to lead the Heat to four straight NBA Finals appearances and two NBA championships.
While James ultimately left Miami to return to the Cleveland Cavaliers in 2014, he and Wade remain close friends to this day.
In fact, considering the fact that James’ Los Angeles Lakers do not play on the night of Wade’s Feb. 22 retirement ceremony in Miami, there is a slight possibility that the four-time MVP will make an appearance.
However, even if James is not there, there’s little doubt that the two players will celebrate the momentous occasion together at some point.
After all, Wade enjoyed many of his career highlights alongside James on the court at AmericanAirlines Arena.