- Dwyane Wade honored that Kobe Bryant said he ‘never’ played with a player like him before
- Jimmy Butler on why Miami Heat’s defense has been elite: ‘We got rid of Derrick Jones Jr.’
- Report: Kendrick Nunn partners with NBPA to help single fathers in Chicago
- Report: Victor Oladipo to seek specialist’s evaluation regarding timetable for knee injury
- Erik Spoelstra declines to answer whether Victor Oladipo will play for Miami Heat again this season
- Dewayne Dedmon offers fantastic response when asked what he’s willing to do for Miami Heat
- Report: Victor Oladipo increasingly unlikely to receive ‘anything near’ maximum deal this offseason
- Kendrick Nunn shows he’s been fully vaccinated and exclaims COVID-19 ‘can kiss my a–‘
- Gabrielle Union dedicates lengthy, heartfelt tribute to DMX
- Report: Victor Oladipo will not travel with Miami Heat on upcoming road trip
Check Out Dwyane Wade’s Epic Reaction to Finding Out LeBron James Was Joining Miami Heat in 2010
- Updated: February 14, 2020
In an incredible new video, Heat legend Dwyane Wade’s initial reaction to finding out about James’ decision to join him in Miami has been revealed.
— ESPN (@espn) February 14, 2020
James of course joined Wade and fellow superstar Chris Bosh in South Florida to begin the iconic Big 3 era.
Together, the three stars would go on to lead the Heat to four straight NBA Finals appearances and two NBA championships.
While James ultimately left Miami to return to the Cleveland Cavaliers in 2014, he and Wade remain close friends to this day.
In fact, considering the fact that James’ Los Angeles Lakers do not play on the night of Wade’s Feb. 22 retirement ceremony in Miami, there is a slight possibility that the four-time MVP will make an appearance.
However, even if James is not there, there’s little doubt that the two players will celebrate the momentous occasion together at some point.
After all, Wade enjoyed many of his career highlights alongside James on the court at AmericanAirlines Arena.