- Video: Tyler Herro claps back at Paul Pierce for refusing to call him a ‘bucket’
- Report: Miami Heat requested not to have confetti after advancing to NBA Finals
- Udonis Haslem uses perfect analogy while throwing low-key shade at Jimmy Butler’s previous teams
- Dwyane Wade reveals who he’s rooting for in NBA Finals between LeBron James and Miami Heat
- Numerous Miami Heat players react to making NBA Finals via social media
- Video: Heat fans seen going berserk in Miami after team advances to NBA Finals
- Video: Jimmy Butler discusses having to go through LeBron James-Led team to get to promised land
- Dwyane Wade goes after Paul Pierce after Miami Heat beat Boston Celtics: ‘You know where I live’
- Erik Spoelstra and Bam Adebayo speak out on facing LeBron James and Lakers in NBA Finals
- Video: Bam Adebayo destroys Daniel Theis with vicious poster dunk
Check Out Dwyane Wade’s Epic Reaction to Finding Out LeBron James Was Joining Miami Heat in 2010
- Updated: February 14, 2020
In an incredible new video, Heat legend Dwyane Wade’s initial reaction to finding out about James’ decision to join him in Miami has been revealed.
— ESPN (@espn) February 14, 2020
James of course joined Wade and fellow superstar Chris Bosh in South Florida to begin the iconic Big 3 era.
Together, the three stars would go on to lead the Heat to four straight NBA Finals appearances and two NBA championships.
While James ultimately left Miami to return to the Cleveland Cavaliers in 2014, he and Wade remain close friends to this day.
In fact, considering the fact that James’ Los Angeles Lakers do not play on the night of Wade’s Feb. 22 retirement ceremony in Miami, there is a slight possibility that the four-time MVP will make an appearance.
However, even if James is not there, there’s little doubt that the two players will celebrate the momentous occasion together at some point.
After all, Wade enjoyed many of his career highlights alongside James on the court at AmericanAirlines Arena.