- Report: Miami Heat interested in Moe Wagner if he clears waivers
- Report: Dwyane Wade not allowed to be part of Jazz’s basketball operations while working as TNT analyst
- Micky Arison admits he’s ‘disappointed’ Dwyane Wade decided not to join Miami Heat ownership
- Report: Dwyane Wade previously said he ‘would love’ to join Miami Heat ownership group
- Report: Dwyane Wade purchases ownership stake in Utah Jazz
- Bam Adebayo discloses how Udonis Haslem forced him to speak up in huddle so he could learn to lead Miami Heat
- Bam Adebayo admits he still talks ‘s–t’ to Jayson Tatum about monster block in last year’s playoffs
- Dwyane Wade reacts to Kevin Durant investing in company that grew from $1.6 billion to $100 billion
- Report: Isaiah Thomas receiving interest from Miami Heat, Boston Celtics and Milwaukee Bucks
- Dwyane Wade unveils conversations he’s had with Paul George about his playoff mishaps
Video: LeBron James and Chris Bosh Reunite in Los Angeles
- Updated: November 5, 2018
LeBron James was able to catch up with his friend and former Miami Heat teammate Chris Bosh as the Los Angeles Lakers hosted the Toronto Raptors Sunday. Bosh sat courtside at Staples Center as he showed his support for James.
James and Bosh have both shared a collection of memorable moments together, as they partnered with Dwyane Wade for four consecutive seasons beginning in the 2010-11 season and obtained two consecutive championships in 2012 and 2013.
Bosh, however, is the only member of the “Big 3” that is currently not active on an NBA roster. After his second blood clot diagnosis in 2016, Bosh stated that he’s attempting to make a comeback and is open to any team that will give him a chance regardless of the situation.