- Video: Dwyane Wade Drops Epic Verse on Rick Ross’ ‘Season Ticket Holder’
- Trae Young Takes Direct Shot at Jimmy Butler After Dropping 50 on Miami Heat
- Report: Miami Heat’s 2021 Free-Agency Plans ‘Start With Giannis Antetokounmpo’
- Jimmy Butler Heaps Praise on Derrick Jones Jr.: ‘He’s So Fun to Be Around’
- Report: Miami Heat Make Players Wear Mouth Guards and Knee Pads Due to Intensity of Practices
- Derrick Jones Jr. Details Special Benefits of New Endorsement Deal With Puma
- Rapper Boosie Unleashes Disgusting, Hateful Rant About Dwayne Wade and His Daughter
- Dwyane Wade Ranks Himself, LeBron James and Chris Bosh in Terms of Talent
- Danny Ainge Says Ray Allen Joining Miami Will Affect Boston’s Decision to Retire His Jersey
- Volleyball Player Says She ‘Messed Up’ After Swerving Derrick Jones Jr. in Her DMs
Jimmy Butler Fires Back at Heckling Fan: ‘I Can’t Wash My A–?’
- Updated: October 4, 2019
Butler apparently made some fans wait longer than expected to meet him. When he was asked about it, he offered a hilarious, but valid reason.
“I was taking a shower,” said Butler. “I can’t wash my a–?”
Plenty people can be heard laughing in the video, and it seems like Butler was able to endear himself to Heat fans even more.
The Miami faithful is known for being one of the best fan bases in the NBA. In a study published by WalletHub, it was determined that the Heat are tied for first in the ranking of the most engaged fans in the NBA.
Furthermore, the NBA Attendance Report shows that the Heat had an average of 19,640 attendees per home game in the 2018-19 season, good for fifth in the league.
The Heat have ranked in the top ten of home attendance every year since the 2010-11 season, a trend that is not likely to change because of the arrival of an All-Star player in Butler.
With the Heat’s high playoff aspirations, it would bode well for both Butler and the fans to establish a great relationship with one another.