- Dwyane Wade Posts Video of Himself Coaching Up LeBron James Jr. on Sideline
- Udonis Haslem Unveils Latest Initiative to Help South Florida Community
- Hassan Whiteside Admits He Wanted to Go to Portland Trail Blazers ‘for Years’
- Pat Riley ‘Happy Right Now’ With One Star, Has ‘Shown Restraint’ With Targeting Others
- Jimmy Butler Viciously Blocks KZ Okpala, Talks Major Trash During Miami Heat Scrimmage
- Josh Richardson Says ‘Soft’ Players Cannot Make It in Miami Heat’s Culture
- Jimmy Butler responds to Joel Embiid: ‘Continue to prove why you’re the best player in this league’
- Multiple NBA Players Clown Jimmy Butler for Working Out at 3:30 A.M.
- Jimmy Butler Fires Back at Heckling Fan: ‘I Can’t Wash My A–?’
- Joel Embiid Says He Wishes Jimmy Butler Were Still on Philadelphia 76ers
Jimmy Butler Fires Back at Heckling Fan: ‘I Can’t Wash My A–?’
- Updated: October 4, 2019
Butler apparently made some fans wait longer than expected to meet him. When he was asked about it, he offered a hilarious, but valid reason.
“I was taking a shower,” said Butler. “I can’t wash my a–?”
Plenty people can be heard laughing in the video, and it seems like Butler was able to endear himself to Heat fans even more.
The Miami faithful is known for being one of the best fan bases in the NBA. In a study published by WalletHub, it was determined that the Heat are tied for first in the ranking of the most engaged fans in the NBA.
Furthermore, the NBA Attendance Report shows that the Heat had an average of 19,640 attendees per home game in the 2018-19 season, good for fifth in the league.
The Heat have ranked in the top ten of home attendance every year since the 2010-11 season, a trend that is not likely to change because of the arrival of an All-Star player in Butler.
With the Heat’s high playoff aspirations, it would bode well for both Butler and the fans to establish a great relationship with one another.