- Dwyane Wade Unveils His All-Time Starting 5 of Former Teammates
- Report: Miami Heat Expected to Trade Problematic Dion Waiters
- Kendrick Nunn Reveals Wisdom Dwyane Wade Imparted on Him in Los Angeles
- Report: Dion Waiters Panic Attack Has Been Disputed by Source With Direct Knowledge
- Kevin Durant Urges Dwyane Wade to Come Out of Retirement
- Chris Bosh Claims Kendrick Nunn Has Been Best Rookie in NBA Thus Far
- Report: Tyler Herro and Kelly Olynyk Questionable Tuesday vs. Detroit Pistons
- Report: No Buyout Coming for Dion Waiters, Miami Heat to Welcome Him Back Following Suspension
- Report: Miami Heat Provided Dion Waiters ‘Ample Opportunities’ to Redeem Himself
- Report: Miami Heat Teammate Gave Dion Waiters THC-Infused Gummy
Jimmy Butler Seen Calling Player ‘B—-‘ From Miami Heat Bench
- Updated: October 30, 2019
While taking a breather on the bench against the Atlanta Hawks, Butler was seen pointing at a player, while mouthing the word “b—-.”
— Hoop Central (@TheHoopCentral) October 30, 2019
The statement Butler made on the court was impressive, as he recorded 21 points, five rebounds, three steals and two assists.
Though Miami had performed quite well in its three games without Butler while he was away due to the birth of his daughter, his presence on Tuesday delivered a clear jolt for the team.
Butler was one of five Heat players that finished the night with double-digit scoring. Bam Adebayo and Kendrick Nunn both delivered 17-point performances, and Goran Dragic and Tyler Herro dominated off the bench with 21 and 29 points respectively.
Up next, the Heat will face the Hawks once again on Thursday night. Considering the injury to star youngster Trae Young, it seems likely that the Heat will start off the 2019-20 campaign with a 4-1 record.