- Video: Dwyane Wade Drops Epic Verse on Rick Ross’ ‘Season Ticket Holder’
- Trae Young Takes Direct Shot at Jimmy Butler After Dropping 50 on Miami Heat
- Report: Miami Heat’s 2021 Free-Agency Plans ‘Start With Giannis Antetokounmpo’
- Jimmy Butler Heaps Praise on Derrick Jones Jr.: ‘He’s So Fun to Be Around’
- Report: Miami Heat Make Players Wear Mouth Guards and Knee Pads Due to Intensity of Practices
- Derrick Jones Jr. Details Special Benefits of New Endorsement Deal With Puma
- Rapper Boosie Unleashes Disgusting, Hateful Rant About Dwayne Wade and His Daughter
- Dwyane Wade Ranks Himself, LeBron James and Chris Bosh in Terms of Talent
- Danny Ainge Says Ray Allen Joining Miami Will Affect Boston’s Decision to Retire His Jersey
- Volleyball Player Says She ‘Messed Up’ After Swerving Derrick Jones Jr. in Her DMs
Jimmy Butler Seen Calling Player ‘B—-‘ From Miami Heat Bench
- Updated: October 30, 2019
While taking a breather on the bench against the Atlanta Hawks, Butler was seen pointing at a player, while mouthing the word “b—-.”
— Hoop Central (@TheHoopCentral) October 30, 2019
The statement Butler made on the court was impressive, as he recorded 21 points, five rebounds, three steals and two assists.
Though Miami had performed quite well in its three games without Butler while he was away due to the birth of his daughter, his presence on Tuesday delivered a clear jolt for the team.
Butler was one of five Heat players that finished the night with double-digit scoring. Bam Adebayo and Kendrick Nunn both delivered 17-point performances, and Goran Dragic and Tyler Herro dominated off the bench with 21 and 29 points respectively.
Up next, the Heat will face the Hawks once again on Thursday night. Considering the injury to star youngster Trae Young, it seems likely that the Heat will start off the 2019-20 campaign with a 4-1 record.