- Udonis Haslem unveils fascinating story, credits Jae Crowder’s father for his NBA career
- Jayson Tatum lets people know Boston Celtics are still losing series to Miami Heat
- Boston Celtics forward gushes about ‘explosive’ and ‘super talented’ Bam Adebayo
- Miami Heat GM on What Stood Out About Bam Adebayo During Draft Workout That Was ‘Extraordinary’
- Duncan Robinson Heaps Massive Praise Upon Emergence of Tyler Herro in Playoffs
- Jae Crowder Hints at Critical Offensive Changes for Miami Heat Ahead of Game 4
- Meyers Leonard Finally Opens Up on Losing Spot in Miami Heat’s Playoff Rotation
- Dwyane Wade’s Emphatic Reaction to Anthony Davis’ Game-Winner vs. Denver Nuggets
- Jimmy Butler Sends Stern Challenge to Miami Heat Teammates After Game 3 Loss to Boston Celtics
- The Uplifting Advice Udonis Haslem Gave Miami Heat After Disappointing Game 3
Jimmy Butler Seen Calling Player ‘B—-‘ From Miami Heat Bench
- Updated: October 30, 2019
While taking a breather on the bench against the Atlanta Hawks, Butler was seen pointing at a player, while mouthing the word “b—-.”
— Hoop Central (@TheHoopCentral) October 30, 2019
The statement Butler made on the court was impressive, as he recorded 21 points, five rebounds, three steals and two assists.
Though Miami had performed quite well in its three games without Butler while he was away due to the birth of his daughter, his presence on Tuesday delivered a clear jolt for the team.
Butler was one of five Heat players that finished the night with double-digit scoring. Bam Adebayo and Kendrick Nunn both delivered 17-point performances, and Goran Dragic and Tyler Herro dominated off the bench with 21 and 29 points respectively.
Up next, the Heat will face the Hawks once again on Thursday night. Considering the injury to star youngster Trae Young, it seems likely that the Heat will start off the 2019-20 campaign with a 4-1 record.