- Dwyane Wade defends Nate Robinson after Gilbert Arenas’ message goes viral
- Report: Miami Heat sign Max Strus to training camp deal
- Miami Heat rising star Tyler Herro favored to win 2 NBA awards next season
- Andre Iguodala predicts former Golden State Warriors teammate to win MVP
- Bam Adebayo must achieve one major goal to be paid full supermax contract
- Jae Crowder demands huge request from Miami Heat after bidding farewell
- Bam Adebayo makes epic announcement after he officially signs extension with Miami Heat
- Pat Riley speaks out on Bam Adebayo officially signing 5-year, max rookie contract
- Dwyane Wade recounts him and Jimmy Butler losing $50K to Rajon Rondo, other teammates while gambling
- Precious Achiuwa reveals he was ‘probably the biggest’ Jimmy Butler and Bam Adebayo fan last season
Jimmy Butler Seen Calling Player ‘B—-‘ From Miami Heat Bench
- Updated: October 30, 2019
While taking a breather on the bench against the Atlanta Hawks, Butler was seen pointing at a player, while mouthing the word “b—-.”
— Hoop Central (@TheHoopCentral) October 30, 2019
The statement Butler made on the court was impressive, as he recorded 21 points, five rebounds, three steals and two assists.
Though Miami had performed quite well in its three games without Butler while he was away due to the birth of his daughter, his presence on Tuesday delivered a clear jolt for the team.
Butler was one of five Heat players that finished the night with double-digit scoring. Bam Adebayo and Kendrick Nunn both delivered 17-point performances, and Goran Dragic and Tyler Herro dominated off the bench with 21 and 29 points respectively.
Up next, the Heat will face the Hawks once again on Thursday night. Considering the injury to star youngster Trae Young, it seems likely that the Heat will start off the 2019-20 campaign with a 4-1 record.