- Miami Heat News: Kendrick Nunn Named to 2019 Summer League First Team
- Dwyane Wade Agrees With Compelling Reason Why Lakers Should Bring Back Blue Throwback Jerseys
- Report: It’s ‘Very Likely’ That Duncan Robinson Will Make Miami Heat’s Roster
- Report: Bradley Beal Not Likely to Remain on ‘Washington Wizards’
- Former Miami Heat Broadcaster Takes Several Shots at Dan Dakich for His Awful Take on Erik Spoelstra
- Erik Spoelstra Gets Disrespected Live on Air During NBA Summer League Broadcast
- Report: OKC Thunder Have Offered ‘Nothing Enticing’ to Interest Miami Heat in Chris Paul Talks
- Video: Duncan Robinson Knocks Down Extraordinary Summer League Buzzer-Beater
- Here’s What the Miami Heat Are Asking for in a Potential Chris Paul Deal
- Report: Jimmy Butler to Wear No. 22 With Miami Heat
LeBron James, Dwyane Wade, and Carmelo Anthony Pull Up to Watch Bronny in Nike Basketball League
- Updated: May 1, 2019
James Jr., nicknamed “Bronny,” put on quite a show for his superstar dad and friends. And the three NBA players, who have a combined 38 All-Star appearances, seemed pretty impressed.
It was the first EYBL showing for LeBron James Jr., who is already attracting attention from scouts of colleges and NBA teams.
He won’t be able to join the NBA for a while, as he’s only 14 years old. Still, if he continues on his current trajectory, he may make it to the pros.
His father has expressed a desire to play until then. James just completed his 16th NBA season, but he averaged 27.4 points, 8.5 rebounds and 8.3 assists per game. He has a lot of gas left in the tank.
James has stated that he would like to stay in the NBA long enough to play a game against his son. That’s looking like more and more of a possibility.
It wasn’t the first time this week that James, Wade and Anthony had taken in an EYBL game. Just a few days prior they watched Wade’s son, Zaire, put on quite a show.