- Report: Udonis Haslem Joins LeBron James in Fight Against Black Voter Suppression
- Report: Miami Heat Interested in Acquiring Denver Nuggets’ Paul Millsap This Summer
- Meyers Leonard Fires NSFW Shot at NASCAR Driver for Quitting Because of Confederate Flag Ban
- Mario Chalmers Indicates He’s Ready to Replace NBA Players That Aren’t Willing to Return This Season
- Report: Miami Heat Players ‘All in’ for Restarting Season, Aren’t Pushing NBA to Change Protocols
- Chris Silva Opens Up About Heartbreaking Loss of Former Coach and ‘Father Figure’
- Report: Miami Heat Have ‘Made It Known’ They’ll Target Giannis Antetokounmpo, Victor Oladipo in 2021
- Report: ‘Faction of Players’ Discussing If NBA Restart Is ‘Good Idea’
- Video: Dwyane Wade, Erik Spoelstra Show Udonis Haslem Love During Massive Birthday Extravaganza
- Dwyane Wade Reminisces on His Iconic Pregame Routine With Miami Heat
LeBron James, Dwyane Wade, and Carmelo Anthony Pull Up to Watch Bronny in Nike Basketball League
- Updated: May 1, 2019
James Jr., nicknamed “Bronny,” put on quite a show for his superstar dad and friends. And the three NBA players, who have a combined 38 All-Star appearances, seemed pretty impressed.
It was the first EYBL showing for LeBron James Jr., who is already attracting attention from scouts of colleges and NBA teams.
He won’t be able to join the NBA for a while, as he’s only 14 years old. Still, if he continues on his current trajectory, he may make it to the pros.
His father has expressed a desire to play until then. James just completed his 16th NBA season, but he averaged 27.4 points, 8.5 rebounds and 8.3 assists per game. He has a lot of gas left in the tank.
James has stated that he would like to stay in the NBA long enough to play a game against his son. That’s looking like more and more of a possibility.
It wasn’t the first time this week that James, Wade and Anthony had taken in an EYBL game. Just a few days prior they watched Wade’s son, Zaire, put on quite a show.