- Pat Riley admits Bam Adebayo’s contract situation will be a ‘bit dicey’
- Rapper Jack Harlow releases official music video for hit single ‘Tyler Herro’
- Chris Bosh urges Miami Heat to not sacrifice Bam Adebayo to acquire Giannis Antetokounmpo
- Report: NBA 2K21 rewards Jimmy Butler with stunning player rating after playoff run
- New study identifies Miami Heat fans as most exciting team to follow in NBA
- Kendrick Perkins makes bold claim about Miami Heat’s Tyler Herro
- Report: Miami Heat insider breaks down how team could acquire Danilo Gallinari
- Report: Jimmy Butler amongst stars whose stock rose highest in NBA bubble
- Report: Miami Heat already locking in on their next promising draft prospect
- Duncan Robinson says Lakers trash-talking during NBA Finals included calling him ‘Jimmy Neutron’
LeBron James, Dwyane Wade, and Carmelo Anthony Pull Up to Watch Bronny in Nike Basketball League
- Updated: May 1, 2019
James Jr., nicknamed “Bronny,” put on quite a show for his superstar dad and friends. And the three NBA players, who have a combined 38 All-Star appearances, seemed pretty impressed.
It was the first EYBL showing for LeBron James Jr., who is already attracting attention from scouts of colleges and NBA teams.
He won’t be able to join the NBA for a while, as he’s only 14 years old. Still, if he continues on his current trajectory, he may make it to the pros.
His father has expressed a desire to play until then. James just completed his 16th NBA season, but he averaged 27.4 points, 8.5 rebounds and 8.3 assists per game. He has a lot of gas left in the tank.
James has stated that he would like to stay in the NBA long enough to play a game against his son. That’s looking like more and more of a possibility.
It wasn’t the first time this week that James, Wade and Anthony had taken in an EYBL game. Just a few days prior they watched Wade’s son, Zaire, put on quite a show.