- Dwyane Wade Unveils His All-Time Starting 5 of Former Teammates
- Report: Miami Heat Expected to Trade Problematic Dion Waiters
- Kendrick Nunn Reveals Wisdom Dwyane Wade Imparted on Him in Los Angeles
- Report: Dion Waiters Panic Attack Has Been Disputed by Source With Direct Knowledge
- Kevin Durant Urges Dwyane Wade to Come Out of Retirement
- Chris Bosh Claims Kendrick Nunn Has Been Best Rookie in NBA Thus Far
- Report: Tyler Herro and Kelly Olynyk Questionable Tuesday vs. Detroit Pistons
- Report: No Buyout Coming for Dion Waiters, Miami Heat to Welcome Him Back Following Suspension
- Report: Miami Heat Provided Dion Waiters ‘Ample Opportunities’ to Redeem Himself
- Report: Miami Heat Teammate Gave Dion Waiters THC-Infused Gummy
LeBron James, Dwyane Wade, and Carmelo Anthony Pull Up to Watch Bronny in Nike Basketball League
- Updated: May 1, 2019
James Jr., nicknamed “Bronny,” put on quite a show for his superstar dad and friends. And the three NBA players, who have a combined 38 All-Star appearances, seemed pretty impressed.
It was the first EYBL showing for LeBron James Jr., who is already attracting attention from scouts of colleges and NBA teams.
He won’t be able to join the NBA for a while, as he’s only 14 years old. Still, if he continues on his current trajectory, he may make it to the pros.
His father has expressed a desire to play until then. James just completed his 16th NBA season, but he averaged 27.4 points, 8.5 rebounds and 8.3 assists per game. He has a lot of gas left in the tank.
James has stated that he would like to stay in the NBA long enough to play a game against his son. That’s looking like more and more of a possibility.
It wasn’t the first time this week that James, Wade and Anthony had taken in an EYBL game. Just a few days prior they watched Wade’s son, Zaire, put on quite a show.