- Dwyane Wade Unveils His All-Time Starting 5 of Former Teammates
- Report: Miami Heat Expected to Trade Problematic Dion Waiters
- Kendrick Nunn Reveals Wisdom Dwyane Wade Imparted on Him in Los Angeles
- Report: Dion Waiters Panic Attack Has Been Disputed by Source With Direct Knowledge
- Kevin Durant Urges Dwyane Wade to Come Out of Retirement
- Chris Bosh Claims Kendrick Nunn Has Been Best Rookie in NBA Thus Far
- Report: Tyler Herro and Kelly Olynyk Questionable Tuesday vs. Detroit Pistons
- Report: No Buyout Coming for Dion Waiters, Miami Heat to Welcome Him Back Following Suspension
- Report: Miami Heat Provided Dion Waiters ‘Ample Opportunities’ to Redeem Himself
- Report: Miami Heat Teammate Gave Dion Waiters THC-Infused Gummy
Dwyane Wade Posts Video of Sick Zaire Wade-LeBron James Jr. Alley-Oop
- Updated: October 22, 2019
Arguably the greatest player in Miami Heat history is looking to pass on what he knows to his offspring.
Dwyane Wade’s son, Zaire, is a senior in high school, and the former Heat superstar shared a video of his son collaborating with the son of another former Heat great on a sick alley-oop.
Zaire Wade and LeBron James Jr. (who goes by Bronny) play together at Sierra Canyon School, a private school located in the San Fernando Valley just north of Los Angeles, Calif. The younger Wade is a senior, while Bronny is a freshman.
The younger Wade played the past two seasons for American Heritage School in Miami, Fla. But just after his father retired from the NBA last season, he moved to the greater Los Angeles area, resulting in the younger Wade joining forces with James.
Both blue chippers have reportedly drawn the attention of Division I schools. James has received offers to play at Duke University and the University of Kentucky at the tender age of 11. Wade, meanwhile, has received offers from the University of Rhode Island, University of Nebraska and DePaul University.