- Jason Williams Breaks His Silence, Proclaims LeBron James the G.O.A.T.
- Jae Crowder Praises Miami Heat Structure for Bringing Out Best in Their Players
- Udonis Haslem Doubles Down on Comments About Willing to Fight Michael Jordan
- Bam Adebayo Still Not Over Team USA Roster Cut as He Sends Strong Message to Critics
- Report: 12 Miami Heat Players Participated in Voluntary Workouts at AmericanAirlines Arena Today
- Boosie Badazz Stands Pat on Zaya Wade Comments: ‘I Ain’t Apologizing’
- Video: Udonis Haslem Showcases Incredible Portfolio of Businesses He Owns
- Udonis Haslem Says He Likely Would’ve Put Hands on Michael Jordan If He Played With Him
- Dwyane Wade Takes Offense to Being Known as ‘LeBron’s Teammate’ on Social Media
- Caron Butler Says LeBron James and Dwyane Wade Mocking Dirk Nowitzki Lost Them 2011 Finals
Dwyane Wade Posts Video of Sick Zaire Wade-LeBron James Jr. Alley-Oop
- Updated: October 22, 2019
Arguably the greatest player in Miami Heat history is looking to pass on what he knows to his offspring.
Dwyane Wade’s son, Zaire, is a senior in high school, and the former Heat superstar shared a video of his son collaborating with the son of another former Heat great on a sick alley-oop.
Zaire Wade and LeBron James Jr. (who goes by Bronny) play together at Sierra Canyon School, a private school located in the San Fernando Valley just north of Los Angeles, Calif. The younger Wade is a senior, while Bronny is a freshman.
The younger Wade played the past two seasons for American Heritage School in Miami, Fla. But just after his father retired from the NBA last season, he moved to the greater Los Angeles area, resulting in the younger Wade joining forces with James.
Both blue chippers have reportedly drawn the attention of Division I schools. James has received offers to play at Duke University and the University of Kentucky at the tender age of 11. Wade, meanwhile, has received offers from the University of Rhode Island, University of Nebraska and DePaul University.