- Report: Miami Heat worked out PAC-12 Freshman of the Year on Sunday
- Orlando Magic star takes jab at Miami Heat’s Pat Riley after ‘asterisk’ comments
- Video: Diehard Miami Heat fan gets team logo tattooed onto his head
- Tyler Herro shows off several new tattoos while on vacation with girlfriend Katya Elise Henry
- Pat Riley explains what he actually meant by saying 2020 title will always have ‘asterisk’
- Pat Riley not guaranteeing to bring back Meyers Leonard and Derrick Jones Jr. to Miami Heat
- Pat Riley pays LeBron James ultimate compliment in wake of NBA Finals clash
- Pat Riley admits Bam Adebayo’s contract situation will be a ‘bit dicey’
- Rapper Jack Harlow releases official music video for hit single ‘Tyler Herro’
- Chris Bosh urges Miami Heat to not sacrifice Bam Adebayo to acquire Giannis Antetokounmpo
Dwyane Wade Offers Inside Look Into His D. Wade Invitational
- Updated: July 31, 2019
He also shared some images from the first on-court scrimmage.
The D. Wade Invitational brings together select basketball players from around the league to learn, train, and scrimmage with their peers while building camaraderie at the same time.
Among those in attendance are Collin Sexton, Julius Randle, Jaren Jackson Jr., De’Aaron Fox and many others.
As a 13-time All-Star, Wade is passing along a wealth of knowledge from playing 16 years in the pros.
The respect that Wade has from players around the league was evident during his final NBA season when he routinely exchanged jerseys with stars and role players alike after nearly every game.
Dubbed “One Last Dance,” Wade’s farewell tour was a well-deserved tribute to one of the greatest players to set foot on a basketball court.
In addition to the aforementioned attendees, Wade’s son, Zaire Wade, appears to be one of the participants as well. The invitational surely serves as an excellent opportunity for the 17-year old to prepare for a possible future career in the NBA.