- Dwyane Wade Unveils His All-Time Starting 5 of Former Teammates
- Report: Miami Heat Expected to Trade Problematic Dion Waiters
- Kendrick Nunn Reveals Wisdom Dwyane Wade Imparted on Him in Los Angeles
- Report: Dion Waiters Panic Attack Has Been Disputed by Source With Direct Knowledge
- Kevin Durant Urges Dwyane Wade to Come Out of Retirement
- Chris Bosh Claims Kendrick Nunn Has Been Best Rookie in NBA Thus Far
- Report: Tyler Herro and Kelly Olynyk Questionable Tuesday vs. Detroit Pistons
- Report: No Buyout Coming for Dion Waiters, Miami Heat to Welcome Him Back Following Suspension
- Report: Miami Heat Provided Dion Waiters ‘Ample Opportunities’ to Redeem Himself
- Report: Miami Heat Teammate Gave Dion Waiters THC-Infused Gummy
Dwyane Wade Offers Inside Look Into His D. Wade Invitational
- Updated: July 31, 2019
He also shared some images from the first on-court scrimmage.
The D. Wade Invitational brings together select basketball players from around the league to learn, train, and scrimmage with their peers while building camaraderie at the same time.
Among those in attendance are Collin Sexton, Julius Randle, Jaren Jackson Jr., De’Aaron Fox and many others.
As a 13-time All-Star, Wade is passing along a wealth of knowledge from playing 16 years in the pros.
The respect that Wade has from players around the league was evident during his final NBA season when he routinely exchanged jerseys with stars and role players alike after nearly every game.
Dubbed “One Last Dance,” Wade’s farewell tour was a well-deserved tribute to one of the greatest players to set foot on a basketball court.
In addition to the aforementioned attendees, Wade’s son, Zaire Wade, appears to be one of the participants as well. The invitational surely serves as an excellent opportunity for the 17-year old to prepare for a possible future career in the NBA.