- Wayne Ellington Explains How Putting on Miami Heat Jersey Made Him Feel ‘Valued’
- Dwyane Wade Has Amazing Response for High Schooler Talking Trash About Zaire Wade’s Team
- Report: Devin Booker Could Be Target for Miami Heat If They Strike Out in 2021
- Report: Bradley Beal Still Weighing Extension With Wizards, Heat to Receive ‘Serious’ Consideration
- KZ Okpala Talks Adding Muscle, ‘Being as Versatile as Possible’ Going Into Rookie Year
- Kendrick Nunn’s High School Coach: ‘He’s Right Up There’ With Alums Derrick Rose and Jabari Parker
- Report: Ice Cube Looking to Add Dwyane Wade to BIG3 in the Future
- Miami Heat News: 3 Players Expected to Compete for Pair of 2-Way Contracts
- Dwyane Wade to Join Chinese Reality Show ‘Dunk of China’
- Tyler Herro Comes to Kyle Kuzma’s Defense After Other NBA Players Destroy Him
Dwyane Wade Offers Inside Look Into His D. Wade Invitational
- Updated: July 31, 2019
He also shared some images from the first on-court scrimmage.
The D. Wade Invitational brings together select basketball players from around the league to learn, train, and scrimmage with their peers while building camaraderie at the same time.
Among those in attendance are Collin Sexton, Julius Randle, Jaren Jackson Jr., De’Aaron Fox and many others.
As a 13-time All-Star, Wade is passing along a wealth of knowledge from playing 16 years in the pros.
The respect that Wade has from players around the league was evident during his final NBA season when he routinely exchanged jerseys with stars and role players alike after nearly every game.
Dubbed “One Last Dance,” Wade’s farewell tour was a well-deserved tribute to one of the greatest players to set foot on a basketball court.
In addition to the aforementioned attendees, Wade’s son, Zaire Wade, appears to be one of the participants as well. The invitational surely serves as an excellent opportunity for the 17-year old to prepare for a possible future career in the NBA.