- Pat Riley pays LeBron James ultimate compliment in wake of NBA Finals clash
- Pat Riley admits Bam Adebayo’s contract situation will be a ‘bit dicey’
- Rapper Jack Harlow releases official music video for hit single ‘Tyler Herro’
- Chris Bosh urges Miami Heat to not sacrifice Bam Adebayo to acquire Giannis Antetokounmpo
- Report: NBA 2K21 rewards Jimmy Butler with stunning player rating after playoff run
- New study identifies Miami Heat fans as most exciting team to follow in NBA
- Kendrick Perkins makes bold claim about Miami Heat’s Tyler Herro
- Report: Miami Heat insider breaks down how team could acquire Danilo Gallinari
- Report: Jimmy Butler amongst stars whose stock rose highest in NBA bubble
- Report: Miami Heat already locking in on their next promising draft prospect
Dwyane Wade Announces That He’s Joined Panel as Judge for ‘America’s Got Talent’
- Updated: July 21, 2019
The latest example of this is the news that he’ll serve as a guest judge on an upcoming episode of the NBC television program “America’s Got Talent.”
Soooo much fun!!! https://t.co/HbUtMx0jWv
— DWade (@DwyaneWade) July 21, 2019
In the final months of his playing career, Wade had indicated that he was exploring multiple options regarding his future. That included the potential of something in the entertainment industry, which happens to be the profession of his wife, Gabrielle Union.
Discovering talent in the world of entertainment isn’t necessarily one of Wade’s skills, but in the months prior to last month’s draft, he texted advice on draft prospects to Heat team president Pat Riley.
While there’s no indication that he had suggested the Heat take Tyler Herro with their first-round pick, Wade welcomed Herro to the organization by indicating that the rookie should bring a solid work ethic to the court.
— DWade (@DwyaneWade) June 21, 2019
Given the amount of free time that Wade now has, he could conceivably appear on additional television shows in the near future.