- Report: Miami Heat worked out PAC-12 Freshman of the Year on Sunday
- Orlando Magic star takes jab at Miami Heat’s Pat Riley after ‘asterisk’ comments
- Video: Diehard Miami Heat fan gets team logo tattooed onto his head
- Tyler Herro shows off several new tattoos while on vacation with girlfriend Katya Elise Henry
- Pat Riley explains what he actually meant by saying 2020 title will always have ‘asterisk’
- Pat Riley not guaranteeing to bring back Meyers Leonard and Derrick Jones Jr. to Miami Heat
- Pat Riley pays LeBron James ultimate compliment in wake of NBA Finals clash
- Pat Riley admits Bam Adebayo’s contract situation will be a ‘bit dicey’
- Rapper Jack Harlow releases official music video for hit single ‘Tyler Herro’
- Chris Bosh urges Miami Heat to not sacrifice Bam Adebayo to acquire Giannis Antetokounmpo
Video: Dwyane Wade Issues Inspiring Message to Graduating Class of 2020
- Updated: June 16, 2020
On Tuesday, the elder Wade provided an inspiring message to all of the other students who are graduating during this tumultuous time.
How awesome is #DwyaneWade? 🏀 Not only a sports legend, but a truly inspirational guy! – @MACKONTHERADIO & @iAmLettyB #MackInTheMorning 🎙
#Repost (📸: @nbc6)
Former Miami Heat star @dwyanewade has a special message for the graduating #Classof2020 🎓 pic.twitter.com/7XsRBQw0Ah
— 939MIA (@939MIA) June 16, 2020
“I know that this year has been hard,” the elder Wade said. “I know that you guys have always dreamed of the perfect day. Y’all dreamed of walking across the stage. Y’all dreamed of all the activities that would go on your senior year and a lot of that has been taken away.”
With many colleges and high schools postponing or resorting to virtual graduations due to the novel coronavirus, Wade offered a different take on how this year’s graduating class should view their situation.
“Also understand this: Class of 2020 will always be remembered,” the elder Wade said. “I think this moment taught us all a lot. I think it sat us all down and taught us something. And all I’ve gotta say is we are looking for you guys to lead.
“So, if you guys are going to have a virtual graduation, make it the dopest virtual graduation that we have ever seen. Make these moments matter. Make these moments count, because we are following y’all leads. Good luck. Congratulations on graduating.”
This year has been filled with many changes. Thankfully, Wade offered some great points on how to enjoy it and find a positive side for the recent graduates.