- Miami Heat remember Kobe Bryant with incredible 8-minute, 24-second video tribute
- Dwyane Wade reacts to hilarious photo of him and Martha Stewart
- Video: Kyrie Irving successfully sneaks Bam Adebayo his jersey after Miami Heat-Brooklyn Nets game
- Udonis Haslem says Duncan Robinson is the best shooter he’s ever seen
- Report: Avery Bradley announces exact date he plans to return for Miami Heat
- Report: Miami Heat optimistic that Avery Bradley and Jimmy Butler will return by end of week
- Report: Major update offered on when Jimmy Butler could return for Miami Heat
- Former Miami Heat forward reveals he’s been getting recurring death threats, fears being separated from daughter
- Udonis Haslem sends NSFW message about connection with James Harden
- Video: Security hilariously stops Bam Adebayo from swapping jerseys with Kyrie Irving
Video: Dwyane Wade Issues Inspiring Message to Graduating Class of 2020
- Updated: June 16, 2020
On Tuesday, the elder Wade provided an inspiring message to all of the other students who are graduating during this tumultuous time.
How awesome is #DwyaneWade? 🏀 Not only a sports legend, but a truly inspirational guy! – @MACKONTHERADIO & @iAmLettyB #MackInTheMorning 🎙
#Repost (📸: @nbc6)
Former Miami Heat star @dwyanewade has a special message for the graduating #Classof2020 🎓 pic.twitter.com/7XsRBQw0Ah
— 939MIA (@939MIA) June 16, 2020
“I know that this year has been hard,” the elder Wade said. “I know that you guys have always dreamed of the perfect day. Y’all dreamed of walking across the stage. Y’all dreamed of all the activities that would go on your senior year and a lot of that has been taken away.”
With many colleges and high schools postponing or resorting to virtual graduations due to the novel coronavirus, Wade offered a different take on how this year’s graduating class should view their situation.
“Also understand this: Class of 2020 will always be remembered,” the elder Wade said. “I think this moment taught us all a lot. I think it sat us all down and taught us something. And all I’ve gotta say is we are looking for you guys to lead.
“So, if you guys are going to have a virtual graduation, make it the dopest virtual graduation that we have ever seen. Make these moments matter. Make these moments count, because we are following y’all leads. Good luck. Congratulations on graduating.”
This year has been filled with many changes. Thankfully, Wade offered some great points on how to enjoy it and find a positive side for the recent graduates.