- Jimmy Butler predicts why Miami Heat will succeed in playoffs: ‘We get there, us as a team, I’ll handle the rest’
- Erik Spoelstra says Bam Adebayo was ‘really angry’ Miami Heat kept him out of game vs. Houston Rockets
- Report: Jimmy Butler and Bam Adebayo available to play Wednesday vs. Spurs
- Stephen A. Smith and Spike Lee issue strong criticism regarding Dwyane Wade’s ownership stake in Utah Jazz
- Duncan Robinson’s humble reaction after passing Dwyane Wade in Miami Heat record books
- Report: Rockets player gets jumped at strip club, takes bottle to face in Miami day before taking on Heat
- Report: Miami Heat to be without Jimmy Butler, Bam Adebayo and Tyler Herro vs. Houston Rockets
- Report: Miami Heat have been ‘concerned now for months’ about Tyler Herro’s celebrity status
- Report: Miami Heat to be without Bam Adebayo and Tyler Herro vs. Houston Rockets
- Dwyane Wade says Zaire has activated ‘Wade hops’ after he jumps over grown man for impressive dunk
Video: Zaire Wade Seen Putting in Work With Cavs Big Man
- Updated: July 9, 2020
Bell, 25, signed with the Cavaliers in late June.
The journeyman has hopped around the league since he got drafted in 2017. He rose to popularity during his stint with the Golden State Warriors.
The big man played for the Warriors for two seasons, helping them win a championship over the Cavs in 2018. He has 32 games of postseason experience under his belt.
However, he won’t be participating in the NBA’s 22-team resumption in Orlando, Fla. later this month because the Cavs did not qualify.
On the other hand, the elder Wade joked that he is getting ready for the bubble. Hopefully, Bell can squeeze in some lessons with the three-time champion while he’s practicing alongside the younger Wade.
Bell has career averages of 3.8 points and 3.1 rebounds per game.