- Report: Miami Heat release injury report for Game 1 of NBA Finals
- Jimmy Butler addresses whether or not he considered joining Lakers last summer
- LeBron James reveals how he really feels about Pat Riley and Erik Spoelstra
- Bam Adebayo elaborates on challenges of facing Anthony Davis and Dwight Howard
- Erik Spoelstra remarks on keys to LeBron James’ ‘greatness’ ahead of NBA Finals clash
- Report: Miami Heat could offer Montrezl Harrell big one-year deal this offseason
- Video: Tyler Herro claps back at Paul Pierce for refusing to call him a ‘bucket’
- Report: Miami Heat requested not to have confetti after advancing to NBA Finals
- Udonis Haslem uses perfect analogy while throwing low-key shade at Jimmy Butler’s previous teams
- Dwyane Wade reveals who he’s rooting for in NBA Finals between LeBron James and Miami Heat
Bam Adebayo Emphasizes Kevin Garnett’s Ability to Obliterate Defenders
- Updated: April 7, 2020
On Tuesday, Adebayo reminded fans on Twitter how dominant Garnett was during his playing days.
— 13am Adebayo💥 (@Bam1of1) April 7, 2020
Garnett, 43, was inducted into the Naismith Memorial Hall of Fame on Saturday.
He was one of the best defensive generals and trash-talkers of his generation.
Furthermore, the 2008 NBA champion earned a plethora of accolades throughout his career. Garnett won the MVP award in 2004, was named the 2008 Defensive Player of the Year and notched 15 All-Star appearances.
The Minnesota Timberwolves and Boston Celtics icon concluded his career with averages of 17.8 points, 10.0 boards, 3.7 assists and 1.4 blocks per game.
As for Adebayo, he is beginning to carve out a path similar to that of Garnett.
The big man is having the best season of his three-year career. As a matter of fact, he is averaging career-highs across the board.
The 22-year-old is posting 16.2 points, 10.5 rebounds and 5.1 assists per game this season.