- Report: Victor Oladipo increasingly unlikely to receive ‘anything near’ maximum deal this offseason
- Kendrick Nunn shows he’s been fully vaccinated and exclaims COVID-19 ‘can kiss my a–‘
- Gabrielle Union dedicates lengthy, heartfelt tribute to DMX
- Report: Victor Oladipo will not travel with Miami Heat on upcoming road trip
- Report: Dwyane Wade and Udonis Haslem dragged into $160,000 eviction lawsuit over Miami pizzeria
- Video: Victor Oladipo exits game vs. Lakers after suffering non-contact injury
- Video: Jimmy Butler taunts Lakers while taking over in 4th quarter for Heat
- Video: Victor Oladipo throws down angry poster over Andre Drummond
- Tyler Herro admits he ‘definitely thought I would be starting’ as he comments on reserve role with Miami Heat
- Dwyane Wade slights Boston Celtics, says they don’t have an identity
Bam Adebayo Emphasizes Kevin Garnett’s Ability to Obliterate Defenders
- Updated: April 7, 2020
On Tuesday, Adebayo reminded fans on Twitter how dominant Garnett was during his playing days.
— 13am Adebayo💥 (@Bam1of1) April 7, 2020
Garnett, 43, was inducted into the Naismith Memorial Hall of Fame on Saturday.
He was one of the best defensive generals and trash-talkers of his generation.
Furthermore, the 2008 NBA champion earned a plethora of accolades throughout his career. Garnett won the MVP award in 2004, was named the 2008 Defensive Player of the Year and notched 15 All-Star appearances.
The Minnesota Timberwolves and Boston Celtics icon concluded his career with averages of 17.8 points, 10.0 boards, 3.7 assists and 1.4 blocks per game.
As for Adebayo, he is beginning to carve out a path similar to that of Garnett.
The big man is having the best season of his three-year career. As a matter of fact, he is averaging career-highs across the board.
The 22-year-old is posting 16.2 points, 10.5 rebounds and 5.1 assists per game this season.